Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise(Sunrise)(Great Value!)
$134
$188
$176
Sheraton.com
2,524 results
All reviewsacross the streethockey gamedouble treeflorida panthersfree shuttlewithin a mile radiusshuttle servicewarm cookiesexcellent hotelfront desk staffbreakfast buffetparking garagestaying at this hotelhotel shuttlehotel restaurantone night stayfort lauderdale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The location of the hotel makes it an excellent choice. There are many restaurants in the area. I also liked the shuttle to Sawgrass Mills Mall. You can enjoy the shopping without the hassle of parking.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I would like to congratulate all staff of DoubleTree by Hilton in Sunrise (near Sawgrass Mills Mall) where I have done a great experience during my stay.
All receptionists are very polite and helpful. The drivers Feliph and Solomon are nice employees.
All staff are very polite.
In my new trips I will choose this hotel for my stay.
Many thanks for all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was a great option near the mall, and the breakfast was surprisingly amazing!! One of the member in my family due to a medical condition has a temporary strict diet, we were more than happy to find out the breakfast is not only fresh and with a lot of variety, but the service was the best. Lorena really knows how to spoil you.
I truly recommend to stay here if you are shopping at the mall.

2  Thank MariluzN_8
JohnSchillingGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for your review.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My mon and I stayed at the hotel for four nights and five days and it was a wonderful experience. Hotel was clean and the staff accommodated us and treated us well. Want to shout out the shuttle drivers who took us to and from the hotel and sawgrass mall. Whenever you call for the shuttle be assured that it will pick you up in record time - you dont have to wait too long. They are very friendly. The lemo driver that took to the airport (Haitian borned gentleman) was very nice as well. I would recommend this hotel anytime!!. A 10 out of 10.

Room Tip: 7th Floor and beyond is good.
2  Thank SexyReece
JohnSchillingGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. Our van drivers love the comments keep them coming. Hope to see you next time.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Awesome place to visit and stay. From the time we parked to the time we checked out. This place is awesome. We were greeted with respect. We were checked in very professional and the Desk Manager gave us warm cookies for all in our party(4). We were given the Hilton Honors floor(10th) where there is a seperate Hilton Honors Room. It was awesome. A BIG lounge room. Our room was very nice and clean. Two bathrooms were good, but a shower should have been in the single bath. It would have made it much nicer. So we are off to find the pool. Outdoor, but heated. It was really nice and Large. I haven't statyed in any Hotel othere than resorts where the pool and jacuzzi were big. The jacuzzi water was really relaxing too. I like to give credit when it is due, but I also will rate a bad experience. All I can say, If you are wanting to be close to Miami and not spend the money, this is the place. FT Lauderdale Beach is is rightoff Sunrise. Pretty waters too. If you like shopping malls, there is a HUGE one across the street from the mall and the Hotel has a shuttle service to and from. WOW!!! All kinds of stores and eating can be done here. One stop shoppipng. Just check it out. If someone really has something bad to say about this hotel, they have a screw loose.

Room Tip: Become a HILTON HONORS member. 10th floor was very quiet.
2  Thank bigtreegc1

Thank you for your review I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us.