“I'm a Fan!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love this restaurant. My husband and I went there on a random night. They do not take reservations for parties under 6 so we had to just hope for the best. We showed up around 8:30 and it was very busy. We only waited a couple minutes and got a small table in the back near the kitchen and bathrooms. I realize if we didn't take that table, it would be a while so I just tried to enjoy our spot.
First off, the staff is so nice here. The hostess was extremely friendly. Our waiter was also very nice and helpful. We ordered the Louisiana crab dip as an appetizer and it was so yummy, I couldn't get enough of it. My husband loved it as much as I did. I then had the Green Goddess salad and it was unbelievable. They actually char grill parts of this salad. So good! My husband loved what he got as well but I don't remember what it was. We left than full and very impressed.
The restaurant itself is in a dumpy mall but I know they are moving in March of 2013 a few miles south and west. The interior is very cute, eclectic, cozy, and fun. We will absolutely be back after they move!!
You can go wrong on a date night here for a special occasion or just a nice evening out with your significant other or friends.
Love it!!!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Visited this restaurant after reading reviews on trip advisor. So glad I did. Have been back three times now and would be remiss if I didn't share this dining experience with others. Dishes are very imaginative and extremely well prepared Food is excellent with servers to match. Visit here when you get a chance, it will not disappoint.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

First, you wouldn't even see this place if you didn't good looking for it, due to the fact that its located in a run down strip mall. But once you find it and go inside you wont even remember what outside looks like. The food it definitely above average, However I think its a bit pricy. they carry a collection of local beers, some with a proof as high as 15%, which i think it pretty cool, although again a bit pricy. this is a nice place to go and have a meal with you friends if you are a hipster/foodie that don't mind they price.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The other reviewers gave tips about the desolate location so I will focus on the dining experience and the food. Yes the interior is nicely decorated. The chairs are barely padded and are uncomfortable to sit on.

When I pay $100+ for a meal for two, I expect a fine dining experience. I was dissappointed. The food was okay not excellent.

They put goat cheese on everything and this information is not included on the menu nor was it explained to us by our waiter. Since I do not like goat cheese this did detracted from our experience.

I will not return.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you normally judge a book by it's cover, then keep on driving. The strip mall that Bash is in is so old and run down, but Bash couldn't be more of a contrast to it's surroundings. The interior is nicely decorated, you almost feel like you stepped off the subway and right into a swanky Manhattan Wine Cafe. It's a small restaurant, with only about 15 tables. They only take reservations for groups of 5 or more, but you can call ahead 30 minutes before arriving to get your name on the list. We arrived at 6:15 on a Friday and the place was half full. But by the time we left, there were several parties waiting outside to be seated.

The food was a little pricey, but not over the top expensive. My wife and I split a Crab Dip appetizer that was delicious, and plenty for two to share. We were very impressed with their selection of wines, micro-brew beers, as well as local Florida-brewed beers. For our entre's she had the Sunburst Chicken and I had the Apricot Chipotle Glazed Chicken. Both of us loved our dishes so much, that we'll most likely order the same thing over again next time.

I would highly recommend this great littl cafe to anyone. But it is most fitting for romantic dinners or for a small gathering with friends.