“Very good duck!!”

Dragon Pearl Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 272 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Dragon Pearl is a suburban treasure offering friendly service and very good Chinese good. Early dinners revolve around a small repertoire of well-prepared chow mein with roast pork, chicken or shrimp; moo goo gai pan, lemon or honey chicken, roast pork with chinese vegetables, shirmp with lobster sauce. Helpful extra-friendly service with no language barriers, focused on customer care and satisfaction. The demure but pleasant surroundings are centered by a colorful, bubbling fish tank.
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

I like to call at least twice a month , dragon pearl, because they have tender juicy whole duck... It it the bomb!!, when they have it!!! Not all the time, please call them before u make the trek to Weston... As far as other items on the menu I can not speak for, but thru other people I herd it was good!!!

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed March 13, 2016

I have eaten here many times at this restaurant through the years and it has changed hands several times in the many years but right now the food is very good. We had the Pork Egg Foo Young and the Sweet and Sour Chicken and both dishes were great. The mixed soup was very good as well. The egg rolls could use improvement but I am not sure if they make those there or bring them in. We will return again.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Birthday party seating in a seperate room. Good selection of the usual buffet selections. But, better tasting and higher quality then many. As usual at a buffet, I ate too much. Waitstaff very helpful.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 17, 2015

Weston/Sunrise has a number of Asian/Chinese style restaurants and to my way of thinking they simply don't make the mark. They in general and Dragon Pearl in particular have very nice, friendly management, uneven service and sub par food.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

We are staying at FLL and wanted Chinese food, so we try Dragon Pearl, because of the delivery service. We (3 persons) just order one service of rice and 3 egg-rolls and was enough for us. I highly recommend it, the colors of the food showed freshness and the taste and the price were perfect! So happy with our choice.

Date of visit: November 2015