Comfort Inn
Sun City Center Inn(Sun City Center)
$88
$80
$107
$85
Pirates Pointe Resort(Ruskin)(Great Value!)
$135
Orbitz.com
$149
$120
The Inn at Little Harbor(Ruskin)(Great Value!)
$119
$112
$95
Country Inn
$123
All reviewslooked brand newthe breakfast areagreat showereasy accessstay there againbed was comfortableclean roomsnice roomnice breakfastthe general managereach morninggreat place to stayfront desk staffconvenient locationaccommodationswalmarttampa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

A clean hotel with a friendly staff and nice swimming pool, we enjoyed our stay here. The free breakfast was great! I do not recommend the two restaurants located very close by. Mediocre service, mediocre food. But there are other places nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

We were very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.We need to know the good and the bad. It helps us maintain a nice clean hotel and keep our guests happy. Thank you for your kind comments and we hope you will come back soon to see us. If you do come back please come see me and say hello so I can thank you in person for your kind comments.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a really bad experience at this hotel in Sun City Center this weekend. We arrived late and arrived to soiled, wet sheets on one of the two queen beds. The toilet seat was dirty. When we spoke to the manager, Jessie, she said that we "could have moved to another room and that she would take $15.00 off of our bill" (lol!). Not that she was sorry or that it was unacceptable. The maids came by and said they would talk to the "big boss", whoever that might be. Upon checkout, Jesie forgot to tell the desk clerk about the whopping $15.00 discount, so we had to pay full price. What a joke and what a mess!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Leslie S
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

I am sorry to hear of your bad experience at our hotel. Your husband came to the f/d and said you were ready to go to bed and his daughter told him the bed was wet.The f/d clerk offered to move you and your husband said no you were tired and unpacked. The next morning your husband came to see me and asked if I knew about this.I said yes I was sorry and I would go to his room to check it.There was no mention at any time about a dirty toilet.I did go and check the bed .The bed was not damp it was very wet and I asked why would you sleep in a bed like this and he said the daughter put towels over it. I was surprised they did not change rooms.I offered$15.00 only because you chose to stay in the wet bed.You said that was not enough ,and I said I could not give a comp room. You were offered to move. You came to the front desk ,threw the keys on the counter and checked out. The$15.00 was applied to your credit card 30 minutes after you left. I am sorry you chose not to move. We have a very high rating for a nice clean hotel and it was unfortunate you had this experience. Thank you

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My Husband and I along with my Sister stayed here for two nights recently. I had made reservations on Priceline and had confirmation numbers for both rooms. At check in, they could not find my Sister in the system and had a difficult time locating us! The man who checked us in told me that they will match prices if you call the hotel directly. Good to know as this is about it in this area of Florida. The rooms could use some fixing with drawers that don't work properly, stains and rust in bathtub and some obvious spots on bedspreads. The folks at the front desk were very nice and most helpful with some directions.
We moved over to Clearwater to the marriott for the final night as it was closer to airport by an hour and the price was less for a king suite (and beautiful) than this motel! There is something to be said about competition in the marketplace.

Room Tip: No elevator so if you have to lug a bunch of things, ask for a first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I know when I read Trip Advisor reviews I wonder about the glowing reviews that are years old. Maybe things have changed...

Not so at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, Florida. Ms. Jessie Hayward is still the general manager (several years running). Her staff is excellent, and the hotel is everything that it should be. Rooms are clean, and up to date (new coverlets on the beds). Bed is very comfortable. Each room has a frig and microwave. When you are in town for several days, those little extras make a difference! The hotel was full, but we heard no noise from the other rooms.

Complimentary Breakfast was well stocked with the usual components as well as waffles, biscuits, gravy and boiled eggs.

These are the things that will keep us returning to this gem.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thanks Annastasis for choosing our hotel . I am so happy you liked our new bed coverlets, It sure has made a difference to the room. We are now in the process of painting the rooms and updating the bathrooms. It's because of people like you we want to keep the hotel looking nice. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you from myself and the staff for your kind comments.
Jessie

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Ms Jessie Hayward ( General Manager) makes it happen. The cleaning staff is very friendly and professional. The hot breakfast was good every morning. My wife and I stay in the area about six to ten days every year for business and this has been our choice for years. We have learned to make reservations early as many others have found this to be the best in the area as well. The rooms are clean, A/C is cold the price is right, five or six places to eat in walking distances. We plan to be back soon. Thanks Ms Hayward!

Room Tip: Make a Reservation when you can. Your car will be cooler on the west side in the a.m.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you WIlliam for your kind comments . We strive at keeping our hotel up to date.We were happy we had our new bedding in place for your stay. WHen you come back all our rooms wll be freshly painted.its because of people like you we take pleasure in keeping the hotel nice .On behalf of myself and the staff we once again say thank you. WE look forward to seeing you in the near future.