“Best family owned restaurant I've ever been to.”
Review of Crab Shack - CLOSED

Crab Shack
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The food was outstanding and the service was great!! Nice atomosphere and friendly staff. They really know how to cook some good seafood. I loved the crabby balls! I will go back when I visit the keys again.

1  Thank Anyonebutyou

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We look forward to eating at the Crab Shack every time we come to the Keys! Honestly, their crab cake sandwiches,(made from Maryland Blue Crabs) are the absolute best anywhere! The owner/cook is such a nice friendly person and the waitress, her granddaughter, gives the best service around. Their tiki out back is a fun place to sit and eat. You can watch small planes land on the private airstrip on Summerland Key. You should mark this place down and try to get there for at least one meal while you are in the Keys - you won't regret it.

2  Thank Wink M
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Best crab cakes all of us have ever had. Better than any in Maryland. Small casual place but what great food!!! The owner is very pleasant and knowledgeable about the keys and the waitress (her granddaughter) was very attentive. The sauces (all homemade) was excellent! Highly recommended by all in our party!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in based on previous reviews. The outside is totally deceiving.The food is cooked fresh to order and the portion makes it an even better value. The prices were reasonable. I recommend the crab cake....Lump meat and the portion is more than ample. Don't forget to ask for the mustard sauce that comes with it!

2  Thank AnFrazier
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The people are extremely rude. I am a local and I will never order from this place again. Not to mention the food is horrible, the crab soup tasted like chicken noodle from a can. Learn how to deal with customers that put the money in your pocket!