“Quick breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nice "Keysie" spot. Clean, nice selection and friendly service. I had a 1/2 a "Hobo" - hash browns, sausage gravy, cheese and an egg . . . yummy!

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast on recommendation from the Looe Key Resort & Dive Shop. What a pleasant place to eat with great wait staff...Kim is the best!

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We went here as a recommendation from the gal at our hotel front desk. I honestly have all good things to say! Our server Kim was fantastic. Very personable and kept my coffee cup full which is a good thing. We all loved our food and left full. I would definitely recommend this to others

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Food is always the best, wish I could say that for the service. The service is hit or miss. Don't get me wrong they are very friendly.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I've lived here for 30 years and the Galley has always been a favorite for breakfast or lunch. In an area that has become a tourist trap it's always nice to go out have a good meal accompanied with a smile and a fair price. Give them a shot! They are a local family owned and operated restaurant.