“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Good food laid back service worth going to I really like the decor feels like it fits in with the area well.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Best on the Island and get there for lunch or dinner and try the seafood chowder!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

we found the Galley Grille completely by happenstance, and boy are we glad we did. This place serves such great food and in a truly Keys-like setting. We ate breakfast the day after St. Patty's Day (and really needed a strong cup of coffee) and really enjoyed our meal. The homemade corned beef hash was amazing, and we had the special waffles being served that day. Delicious food, a friendly staff and a cozy setting make this our regular "drive home from Key West breakfast stop."

Reviewed March 3, 2012

We went back for breakfast and dinner, gave it a number of tries and every time was disappointed. BAD everything, food, service, cleanliness. Gave up. No more tries

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I live only a mile from this gem & I make it a habit to get there once a week for breakfast. I always say I'm going to try something different but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the walnut & cranberry pancakes. I Get them with a side of sausage & end up taking half home.
Hubby tries different things and is always happy. We sit outside and enjoy the whole atmosphere.....This is a must if you are down this way.