“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Good food laid back service worth going to I really like the decor feels like it fits in with the area well.

Date of visit: March 2012
Write a reviewReviews (448)

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Best on the Island and get there for lunch or dinner and try the seafood chowder!

Date of visit: April 2012
Reviewed March 23, 2012

we found the Galley Grille completely by happenstance, and boy are we glad we did. This place serves such great food and in a truly Keys-like setting. We ate breakfast the day after St. Patty's Day (and really needed a strong cup of coffee) and really enjoyed our meal. The homemade corned beef hash was amazing, and we had the special waffles being served that day. Delicious food, a friendly staff and a cozy setting make this our regular "drive home from Key West breakfast stop."

Date of visit: March 2012
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We went back for breakfast and dinner, gave it a number of tries and every time was disappointed. BAD everything, food, service, cleanliness. Gave up. No more tries

1  Thank Localphyl
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I live only a mile from this gem & I make it a habit to get there once a week for breakfast. I always say I'm going to try something different but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the walnut & cranberry pancakes. I Get them with a side of sausage & end up taking half home.
Hubby tries different things and is always happy. We sit outside and enjoy the whole atmosphere.....This is a must if you are down this way.

Date of visit: February 2012