“Best day of my vacation”
Review of Reelax Charters

Reelax Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayak Tour of the Florida Keys Kayaking, remote beaches, relaxation, Key West backcountry experience, My family and I went on this tour today and it was was great. I would love to see it on Trip Advisor so I could write a review.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Captain Andrea Paulson was polite, professional and a lot of fun. The kayaking was not too strenuous, a great way to get up close and personal with nature. We saw a few nurse sharks, an Osprey, Egrets, Heron, Conch and many Sea Cucumbers. What a day!!! I will definitely go with Reelax Charters again. Thank you Captain Andrea Paulson!! We'll be seeing you next year.

3  Thank Theresia C

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked our Island hopper kayak tour last minute just two hours before the scheduled tour. Captain Andrea is very sweet and provided an exceptional Eco tour through the mangroves into the beautiful aqua clear waters. We came across dolphins, nurse sharks, sting rays, and countless birds and fish. The island we kayaked to was beautiful and we kayaked through deep and shallow waters to get to our lunch destination where we parked the kayaks to eat our lunch. We walked the shores for shells and simply relaxed for a good while. We really enjoyed this four hour kayak tour, but be prepared to work:). You will be kayaking 3/4 of the time. I would definetly recommend this kayak tour which is conveniently located close to Key West. This was a great birthday present!

3  Thank Bruceskii
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Relax charters was beyond amazing! The captain and tour guide Andrea Paulson is a patient, kind and relaxed. Her tour is family friendly and fun for all. We took a young special needs child along and Paulson made our daughter her co captain. Paulson did not rush anyone and was deliberate in making sure we saw as much nature and sea life as possible. The prices are reasonable and I feel as though we got a lot of bang for our buck. I would give this experience more stars of I could. A definite must try! Thanks for a memory that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was an awesome four hour experience! Andrea showed us a lot of things in the mangroves and on the beaches. Not too much stuff in the water today but my husband did get to see a barracuda.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We loved our day out with Andrea! I don't know how to describe this in any other way than completely relaxing. Andrea took us out about 20 minutes offshore to some secluded mangrove islands. The kayaking was not strenuous at all and the water was mostly very calm. It was so quiet. Andrea was disappointed that we didn't see more fish but we were completley happy. We did see a starfish, a stingray and my husband saw a couple of nurse sharks when we stopped for lunch. We also saw a couple of dolphins off in the distance. It sounds like they normally see more rays, nurse sharkes and barrachudas. Lunch was on a beach off of one of the mangrove islands and we had time to walk around and explore. There were some other boats that anchored down nearby but that didn't really bother us. It was a Sunday and a gorgeous day so it didn't surprise us to see other people. This is a fantastic way to spend a day while in the Keys!

1  Thank Northwest_Traveler74