Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Conch Casa”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My family and I (6 adults/3 couples) loved renting this cottage! The staff with Key West Vacation Rentals were all very helpful, patient, considerate, and ready to answer any questions! They made the whole process extremely simple for this first time renter! I will definitely seek them out whenever I need to rent a property in the Keys in the future!

The cottage itself was clean and inviting with Key West inspired decor. It is two bedrooms with queen beds and the living room has a queen sofa bed. Do not have high expectations about the sofa bed, but my husband and I slept ok. There were clean linens for everything and plenty of towels. We enjoyed having our own hot tub right outside on our porch! It was also clean and worked perfectly!

The location of the cottage was perfect! Very close to Duval street, tons of restaurants all around, and it is a good walking distance from many of the top sites (Southernmost Point, Hemingway House, Little White House, Mallory Square). We parked our car and did not get back into it until we left! You will definitely enjoy this property!

JillSlove...
Canton, Michigan
“Best place to get a Rental in Key West!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

We just got back from Key West May 8th.. (so sad to leave). There were 4 of us friends that went down their from Michigan, we decided to rent a house instead of staying at a hotel since there were 4 of us and we figured we would need some space. I found Key West Vacation Rentals online and am so glad that we booked with them. We stayed at the Conch Casa off of Simonton street. It was absolutely perfect!! It was literally around the block from Duval street, a little further down Duval and it was about 5 blocks from the main area on Duval by Sloppy Joes and all that, but we did not mind the walk at all. Your going to walk a lot in Key West anyways, and this was not a bad walk from all the main action. The house was perfect for 4 people, cute decor, awesome kitchen, laundry out in the back of the house, beds were super comfy, loved the hott tub after a long day of walking, and enjoyed the out doors shower as well =).. I would highly recommend using Key West Vacation rentals to rent one of their houses. They were very efficent and even did not mind that we checked out a few minutes late because my friend had lost her credit card in the room (ooops).
We will be back next year, same time, same place!!! ;-)... wish we could have stayed longer!!!
Oh yea and the security deposit was back in my account the very next day, so if you are worried about the larger security deposit, I would check with your bank on the number of days they hold it, but my credit union realeased it the next day so not too bad!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, the house was perfect!!!!
Liked least: One bathroom... would have been nice to have 2 bathroom for 4 girls, but no big deal.
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Raleigh
Reviewed January 23, 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
“Good Location”
Reviewed January 22, 2011 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

The house was very small. Kitchen seating was for two although there were four people in our group. The carpet in the house made our feet black. There wasn't even salt & pepper in the kitchen. The biggest problem was the lack of a working internet connection. The owner came over to see what the problem was and said the service provider needed to be called. When we called the rental office, we were told that someone drove by the house and said there was connectivity. Basically saying that there was no problem. So for the entire stay we weren't able to connect to the internet.

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
“Really charming cottage”
Reviewed January 19, 2011 for a stay in September 2010

We loved the decor and the back yard as well as the convenience of walking to everything. Only downside was the lack of parking.

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Wakefield
Reviewed January 19, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
NY
Reviewed January 19, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Liked best: The back deck w/hot tub & outdoor shower
Liked least: Lack of parking
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing