“Great location...close enough but away from the...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location...close enough but away from the hubbub!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

The suite was very clean and well taken care of. The pool was terrific. There is a nice fairly private deck to sit under some magnificent trees. We rented bicycles which made it easy to get to everything... Even at night(be sure to get lights). The rental agency answered and repaired a few minor problems immediately! Service was great. "Seven Fish" restaurant, which is probably Key West's best, is just a few steps across the street which was a real plus on the first night! But you must have a reservation!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location - worked for us”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

The location a few blocks off Duval and not right on Olivia street was great. By not right on Olivia street I mean you walk through a tiny parking lot, past the pool, down a short stone path. So it was great for us -shaded and excluded. Pictures on site accurately reflect this place. It needs some TLC but overall is nice. The property management (Key West Vacation Rentals) is honest and only a few blocks away. Definitely would rent from them again and would rent this place again too. There is daily housekeeping but we didn't use it -- we put soiled towels outside front door and new towels magically appeared in a bag by the door each day. Housekeeping respects do not disturb sign. We rented cruiser bikes for the week and that was really enjoyable. A quick and great way to get around and if you want a nice ride, go down White Street to the beach, take Roosevelt past the airport and loop down Roosevelt back to White Street. About a 12 mile ride and Roosevelt has very nice dedicated bike path/walking trail along the beach. Cab from airport to Key West Vacation Rental is only $8 each. We were able to take Key West Vacation Rental free shuttle back to the airport. We did see some signs on other bungalows in Key West that stated this is not a rental and if you rented this on Craig's List you have been scammed. So I would rent this bungalow directly from Key West Vacation Rentals website where you can pay by credit card and know you are not being scammed.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Verde suite Key West 2014”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Great experience! Very clean, comfortable, friendly stay! A+ vacation rental. If your in Key West check it out!

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cute and tucked away from the action”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I'll start with - we hate staying in hotels when we're not on business. We always look for a spot close to where the action is but secluded enough so that we can feel like we're at home in the new spot. We also need a pool to relax by and a kitchen to make a little coffee and snacks. We got it all here. Downside is picking up and dropping off keys but the office is 5 blocks away and the staff is congenial. The pool was clean and we met lots of new people to exchange info with - bike rental spots will drop off here if you need a ride. We recommend and would stay at the Verde again.

“Best stay so far !!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

We work in Key West every January for 10 days for the past 14 years ...yes that is a nice worcation :-)

We have stayed a number of places over these years and Verde was the best so far! The room is has a slightly hidden feel to it , but yet it is right off the main streets in KW. We liked the fact that there was a kitchen , a pull out sofa (I never pulled out) and the King sized bed for the elder of us two to sleep on. Here you have your own little deck that has a table /chairs/grill on it ...big plus ! They have two aC window units and two small plug in heaters that will cook you alive if you don't set e temperature to your liking. All the dishes ,trash bags, dish soap, cleaning sponges were all there for you,and the maid service does a great job clean the room ( make sure you wash the dishes) .

So with all that being said ... you are within walking distance to everything in KW which was great for our needs Just make sure you get a parking spot early and stay in it !!! There is no parking at this location 4-5 spots and like 8-10 units I think :-)

Florida
Reviewed December 15, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This year stay was very very pleasant - slow time in Key West mean less crowded places :) which we love.. Everything was perfect: weather, suite, pool , ocean :)

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing