“Adorable”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

edredmon
Summerfield, North Carolina
“Adorable”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

What a delight, I traveled with 4 girlfriends to celebrate my 40th birthday. This retreat was wonderful, a decent walk to everything you want to see. Plenty of choices in restaurants, shops, etc...far enough to the super busy areas so noise was not an issue. Very clean, shower/bathroom was nice and updated, awesome to have the washer/dryer in the unit. We truly enjoyed our stay. Only thing that could have been better is a full length mirror and a motion light by the gate so the walkway in lit as you are coming into the complex.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: lack of full length mirror
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
“Excellent Rental!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We recently stayed at the Southernmost Retreat and it was in a perfect location and overall a great place to stay. It was very clean and up to date. I'd highly recommend it!!!

Christine...
Birmingham, Alabama
“Hidden gem!!!! On Duval but off road behind a gate; great rental manager, clean, wonderful..highly recommend!!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A wonderful hidden gem on quieter part of Duval next to art galleries and eateries; super clean and comfy beds. The sofa bed even had a memory foam mattress! Great linens and a quiet courtyard in front for morning coffee. Cute Florida decor and working with the rental managers Craig and Naomi was a pleasure. Off street parking. We rented the bottom unit "B", but if you are traveling with family or friends, there is a top unit, as well. Highly recommend!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfy beds; clean and great location
Liked least: Could have used one more bathroom for us 3 women, but not a big deal
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Dec 26, 2011
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Not only do we love to hear it but other guests really value what people who have already stayed there have to stay. Happy Holidays and we hope to see you again in the not too distant future in PARADISE!!!
Kate999dr...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Location!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I just got back from a wonderful vacation to Key West. I stayed here with three other girlfriends and we were very pleased with the location, space, cleaniness of the condo and the very private pool that was for our use. It was so close to the beach, restaurants, bars, and yet far enough up on Duval where you didn't hear the noise coming for the late night establishments. We liked that is was located behind a locked gate which made us feel very safe to leave our things there thoughout the day. We had a great time and very much enjoyed our whole vacation. There were lots of great memories made!

Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
“ok”
Reviewed August 25, 2009 for a stay in January 2009

The condo was very nice. There was an issue with loud music playing all night from the condo above. When I initially complained, I was told I should knock on the neighbor's door and ask them to keep it down. I found that to be unacceptable as I was paying a lot of money to stay there, and it should not be my responsibility. I went back into the rental office and expressed my uneasiness and was told they would take care of it. The noise factor was better after that, but it remained an issue for the entire length of my stay. I want to emphasize it was not noise from Duval St. as I would go outside to check ~ and the street would be quiet. The other issue was with housekeeping. I had to call the office on a few occasions because they did not come. My daughter was staying at Romantic Retreat and had the same issue. We called on her wedding day requesting they come as they had missed the day before. We were assured they would ~ but they never did and they came back to their room after the wedding to an unclean room with an unmade bed. When they did clean her room they neglected to mop the floor which was an issue because their room was poolside.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: All night noise from condo above us.
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Families with young children Tourists
“Loved It!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2009 for a stay in June 2009
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed every minute of our vacation....and the rental was absolutely perfect....recommend it highly!!!

Liked best: Everything
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
“Just off Duval”
Reviewed July 7, 2009 for a stay in April 2008
people found this review helpful

At first we were a little concerned about being so close to Duval St., but found 1124 to be very private and quite - it's the first floor of a two story building tucked in behind an art gallery, accessed via a gated alleyway. Reserved parking is just around the corner - very convenient. Unit itself was in great shape, very clean, AC worked well. Best is the immediate access to Duval and walking distance of most everything. Only downer was the remotely located pool - small, nappy, warm. Would definitely stay at 1124 again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing