“Awesome experience, Awesome staff!!!”
Review of Skydive Key West

Skydive Key West
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Sugarloaf
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had our first ever skydive on July 6th. The staff and pilot were awesome and made the whole experience incredible. The views of the Keys from 10,000 ft were amazing. If you're going to jump out a plane there's no better place to do it.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"pilot"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband knew how much I wanted to skydive and he surprised me on our anniversary with a trip to skydive key west. Sean was great as well as pilot Steve and the rest of the crew. We got the video and pictures and I will definitely be back!!! Thank you Skydive Key West for making my anniversary great!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

It was my first jump and even though it costs a little it definitely was worth the price for the amazing view, the jump, the team and their professionalism.
My instructor was Will and he really made me feel safe and comfortable, I had a lot of fun thanks to him and all the team !!
Thank you again guys for making this experience one of the best in my life ! I had a blast !

I highly recommend Skydive Key West.

C'était mon premier saut en parachute et j'ai juste adoré malgré le prix du saut. L'équipe est superbe, mon instructeur était Will et il m'a vraiment mis en confiance et il m'a fait passé un des meilleurs moments de ma vie! Je recommande fortement Skydive Key West, l'équipe est top et très professionnel.
Le saut était génial il nous donne la chance de diriger le parachute, la vue est splendide, l'eau turquoise et les petites îles vue de la haut.. juste du bonheur à l'état pur.
Réservez vite vos places c'est vraiment super !!

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I had Sean and Adam as instructors. They were amazing, the videos and photos turned out amazing. The plane ride was great and very scenic, the instructors were very informational and energetic. We ended up tipping them before our skydive even happened vs afterwards.

We are locals who will be moving at the end of the month so this was a must before leaving the keys. Absolutely amazing. I hands down without question got the photo/video package. My fiancé ended up getting his as well afterwards. They will show you all the photos and videos of your skydive afterwards. They are well worth it, especially if it's your first time or if you don't skydive often.

Overall it was really amazing. I personally loved Adam as my instructor, he was great. If you are in the keys, you have to do this!! Well worth the money! And it is no wheres near as scary as you think I'd be. It's very thrilling and exciting to say the least!