“Great Limeaides”

Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've always loved going here because of the atmosphere but the food takes so long to come out. I have waited almost an hour here before to get a simple quesadia. I still would recommend going here but I wouldn't go if you need to be somewhere in a hurry.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Horrible from start to finish. Service was awful, we waited forever to be seated (with no one else ahead of us), then they moved us twice. Food was disgusting, my husband ordered the nachos and I swear the cheese was nacho sauce from a can. Definitely not fresh. Never saw server until she brought the check. We will definitely NEVER go back.

1  Thank CTaylor1267
Reviewed May 2, 2013

TOOK MY FRIEND Here's that was in town from Maryland haven't seen her in 20 years have bragged about this place how lovely it is I know the owner and everything.. we had an opportunity to go elsewhere but I said no you'll love it well I walk and said hello to George he just grunted. walked over sat down grab the chair waited 25 minutes to half an hour before I had to get up to go get drinks for the two of us:. my friend has two rods in her back therefore we can't be really walking around. then we ordered food.. which actually seem like it was a challenge.. I asked for one extra plate I was given 15 plates I don't know why... then a patron next to my friend spilled my friends margarita all over her pants . It was seen by the bartender no one even offered help to her she sitting there with wet pants and a margarita all over her.. we asked for paper towels several times. with no results then I asked for a towel George proceed to say what do you want one 10 .14 really doesn't matter s I don't care doesn't affect me.. very disappointed very embarrassed very embarrassed.. I asked to get my bill the manager came over and she immediately said no I'mcomping this bill not to mention I didn't complain about the food being cold actually I was very scared I didn't know what kind of drugs this dude is on but then he put his glasses on and called us nasty names un front of tge patrons..alls i did was order food and drinks spending my mobey to be treated like crap..sorry based on all the other reviews...and mine ..yeah if yoy go...hope you have a better time than all the rest of us!!

1  Thank lkw1288
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Although the setting is ideal, the food is forgettable unfortunately, but the drinks are tasty which helps to make it a good experience (mango margarita).

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I come here all the time and the food is delicious! The service is a little slow but we come to enjoy the atmosphere and food, not to have our panties in a twist! Just relax and enjoy the laid back atmosphere and amazing food.