“Christmas take out”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We enjoyed the food we purchased for take out from Pei Wei. We had purchased our Christmas tree and it was in the car. We wanted to have a nice evening with our daughter and we did. We ordered a Mandarin steak and it was delicious, the sweet and sour chicken was good - had a slightly different taste. The Pork rolls were great. The two meals and pork rolls came to a little over 20 dollars. Many people came and went - they had called to order- a smart idea. We will definitely go here again and maybe sit in this time. Atmosphere is nice and restaurant is very clean. Plenty of fortune cookies plus they have the new coke machine that my daughter loves.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Excellent food, nice atmosphere and did I say, good food? Got my food for take out and they were busy but quick.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I love their Pad Thai and Sesame Chicken.. Great food and nice and fresh.. I love the Soda machine which has hundreds of concoctions.. Wish they did have more booths they are the first to always be filled up.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

If you don't feel like cooking this place is FAST to make your food. Selection is a bit limited, but everything is prepared fresh. Very good value for your money.

1  Thank Chuck H
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We ordered our lunch and seated ourselves. I ordered the Spicy Chicken Salad and my spouse ordered the curry chicken. We waited about 20 minutes and inquired about the wait as we saw people getting their food who had come after us. They brought out the curry chicken and said they had to cook more chicken for the salad as had run out. We then waited another eight minutes and inquired again and I suspect from what I saw was that they had served my salad to someone else. I finally received my salad and when I looked down at the oval white plate that they put on your table there were those tiny ants on it. With that we said we wanted our money back and was told they had to talk to the manager. We waited another ten minutes before the manager came out and gave us our money back without so much of an apology. We will never go back and like I said maybe it was a bad day for them, I hope so........

Been to Pei Wei Bistro? Share your experiences!