Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super fun

They have 2 different 18 hole mini golf courses....plus driving range....go karts....batting... read more

Reviewed June 6, 2019
kimmie1993
Monticello, Indiana
Fun mini golf

Pass by this location all the time and had not played mini golf in years. I saw they replaced the... read more

Reviewed January 18, 2019
retffD
Boca Raton, Florida

All reviews mini golf batting cages go karts driving range bumper cars all ages turf
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2014

it was ok, fun to play. needs more video games. you can choose between 2 different mimi golf themes.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have been here many times. This is a fun family place to go. It is the only one like in the area of Fort Pierce, Jensen Beach, Palm City, and Stuart. We have had two different birthday parties there and we go there occasionally to miniature golf or to ride go carts. They also have batting cages and other fun things to do.

Date of experience: November 2013
2  Thank lisadillonfl
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The area is a kid zone. It has a day of activities for children 5 to 15. I went with my 12 year old and her friend. It was 75.00 plus. Good for once a year.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank barbara9611
Reviewed July 5, 2014

76 Golf World has a lot to offer families. There are two miniature golf courses, go cart track, zip line, batting cages, trampoline, game arcade, driving range and more. They offer party packages and friendly personnel.

Date of experience: April 2014
3  Thank jac609
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband took our 12 year old boys here on a recent visit to Stuart. They always ask to go when we visit Stuart so we decided to treat them. Well, my husband opted for the 2 hour unlimited band so they could do a variety of activities. The mini golf was fun. But, when they got ready to ride the bumper boats, the weight limit was 110 lbs. I have never encountered that before! As an adult, my husband & I have both had fun on bumper boats with weight never being an issue! Needless to say, they were done with all of the fun within an hour! $83 is a steep price for an hour of fun.

Date of experience: June 2014