“Hidden Jewel in Downtown Stuart”
Review of Apinya's Asian Gourmet - CLOSED

Apinya's Asian Gourmet
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I love this restaurant. It is nestled in the corner of a Californian style terracotta plaza in Downtown Stuart. The food is unmissable - we had Thai Chicken Curry and Thai Basil Chicken, both served with brown and wild rice. $20 for lunch for two is a veritable bargain for exquisite fare and a lovely cafe style table on the patio. I didn't really want to write a review about Corner Gourmet because I didn't want other people finding it but it is so good that the owners and staff need a a big round of applause for serving up a tasty treat!

5  Thank nickrobson
There are newer reviews for Apinya's Asian Gourmet

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Corner Gourmet is a little gem within walking distance of Osceola Street in Stuart. This Thai restaurant is so good that it deserves a shout-out, even though this will mean that in a few months we will have to wait for a table. The chef is Thai, and the food is authentic in presentation and taste. The lemongrass soup is excellent, and so is the spinach chicken soup. Thai cuisine is one of our favorites, and the yellow curry with chicken is the best curry we've ever had, anywhere. The owners plan to add a few banquettes inside and more tables outside for extra seating, which will certainly be needed once people discover how good this place is. Service was friendly and fast. We'll definitely go back.

5  Thank 2panhandlers
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I enjoyed an excellent lunch of Thai food in this small contemporary designed cafe. Order at the cash register, pay and then the food is delivered to the table. Several tables are outdoors. They are open until 8:30 p;m. for lunch and dinner. I had sauteed beef salad and spring rolls and my partner had Thai Basil chicken. Both meals where much better than most of the Thai food we have had in the Stuart area. They were fresh and flavorful. I can't wait to go back to try other items. I hated to write this review because others will discover this gem and we won't get in so easily, but they deserved acknowledgment.

2  Thank ceckert