“Great food! Fish tacos are great!”

Fresh Catch Seafood Grill
Ranked #34 of 286 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Contempory Style Building, Outdoor Seating Featuring An All Weather Pateo. Full Bar, Oyster Bar, Pleanty Of Seating... Booths, Table Seating, & High Tops. Convenient Onsite Parking
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We really like this place. The food is always good and fresh and the service is great. The oysters are good, the fish tacos are great and the coleslaw is really good. I put mine in my fish taco.
The price is reasonable and the entertainment outside is good too. It is a great place for the entire family.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I really don't understand the negative reviews unless they are personal. Each time I visited Fresh Catch I have been graciously greeted, seated, menu specials reviewed, and other staff have all assisted anything that was needed at my table. The restaurant is very clean and the seafood is the best freshest cooked you can find in the Stuart area. I was in on Friday night and all the tables were filled for off season time. Parking is on pavement that enhances the cleanliness inside. I decided that this is my place when I am hungry or just for a good cup of clam chowder. Thank you

1  Thank Bertha B
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We visited for first time last Friday night. It was not completely full so we waited 18 min for table. I had to look for hostess as her stand is hidden. There is some problem with building, like a lack of insulation. The noise from people talking was out of control!! To the point that it is just obnoxious. The waitress was not on the ball at all, and then she blamed cook for cooking my husband the wrong meal, so he had to wait even longer while the rest of us were eating to receive his. My sons burger from kids menu was good. My shrimp dish was warm and not hot. The wait was long for the food. We will not go back. Nothing good about it!!!

1  Thank diverhoss
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have eaten crabcakes many times, from Florida to New England
and out West and I must say, these are all crabmeat, and lots of
it. The shrimp and corn chowder as well as their New England
clam chowder were also excellent.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Food is very fresh and you can't beat the Happy Hour. I had the shrimp and fish tacos. Also had salad grilled salmon. Staff is friendly and really went out of their way. The Seafood is very fresh. Will return.

Been to Fresh Catch Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!