“Best Pizza Italian Restaurant in the area....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Santo's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 279 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Palm City, Florida
“Best Pizza Italian Restaurant in the area....”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you ever get to the downtown Stuart, FL area, I recommend going to Santo's. Our friends recommended it and said we would love it. Santo's makes the best pizza and his garlic knots are to die for. I am on vacation here from Jersey and it's really tough to find that NY/Brookyln type of pizza here..... He makes his own dough and sauce too. Santo and his partner June were extremely friendly and made us feel like we were at home.
There's another one in Jensen Beach off Savannah road and Jensen beach Blvd as well. Great atmostphere, same great food. Definitely made our vacation in the food section... both were great...

• Visited December 2013

“Dinner With Friends”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was my first time there and I must say, "You need to check this place out." They have a great happy hour, 50% off, which includes some drinks and appetizers. I had the half order of Garlic Nots. I was warned before ordering they were big. I had a House Salad with awesome dressing. A great place for the entire family. I am sure we will return for more great food. Please ask for Kayla as your waitress.

• Visited December 2013
“Tuesday evening out”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time that I have been there. The food was great I had stuffed shells with soup. The last time I was there we had the stuffed meat pizza pie. I have no complaints against the place at all. The service and the food is some of the best that I have eaten. Ask for Kayla for your waitress.

Stuart, Florida
“Wow! Never saw such a big pizza!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great spot, loved the happy hour! 50% off all appetizers! Had the Eggplant Rollatini (which was really good) for 5.00 and the garlic rolls (big) for 2.25. I believe most of the drinks are half price also...I know my wine was :). But the pizza the guys got was unbelievable! They got the stuffed meat pizza. This was not Pizza Hut, my friends, Huge amount of meat in a top and bottom crust served with sauce on the side! They loved it! My husband who usually eats 6 or 7 pieces could only finish 2 (course we did have those garlic knots, but still!) If you have meat lovers in your family you owe it to yourself to give this giant pie a try!

Service was very good, our waitress was very attentive, and did a great job!
We will definitely be going back here again.

• Visited November 2013