“Dogs, Fries, Beer and a Smile.”
Review of Frank 'n Stein Etc

Frank 'n Stein Etc
Ranked #107 of 297 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Frank 'N Stein is a great departure from all the fast food chains in town. The dogs are grilled fresh with all kinds of fixin's. The fries are always hot, and free refills on soft drinks. They are, sadly, closed on Sundays and Mondays.

Reviewed February 19, 2010

I found out about this place from a Roadfood website and what a delight! When heading to the beach or into Stuart...take a break from all the chain restaurant places and stop into Frank 'n Steins. Its a cute, CLEAN, cheap place to grab hot dogs, fries and an ice cold beer. We had the chili dog, kraut dog and a coleslaw dog all were great as were the fries.

Reviewed April 10, 2006

I'm a local and wanted travelers to know about this little hot dog and beer restaurant. It is a couple of miles from our house and we always drove by it, never stopping in. I mean, who wants to eat hot dogs and beer all the time?

But look it up and go in because you will find the cleanest restaurant I've ever seen in Florida (and the kitchens in most Fl restaurants are sights you would never ever want to see)

There is a good selection of beer and hot dogs to choose from at this very well run restaurant. And yes, the locals love it!!! Enjoy!

3  Thank missalonghi
A TripAdvisor Member
London, UK
Reviewed August 3, 2004

My FAVOURITE place to go to in Stuart. I could eat there every day. Very friendly and very reasonable.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member