“No service, no food”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Waited in lobby for over 7 minutes while employees were milling about. Finally seated in an away booth. Three servers walked by and not one asked if we had been greeted or anything. We left and have not returned. We used to frequent it quite a bit. Manager and staff have a lot to be desired.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Found hair in my pasta dinner had it replace with a steak that was cook wrong and the cut was terrible! Lots of fat, grizzle and veins through out! Didn't pay for the pasta or the steak but would still NOT go back

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Ate here twice this week. The chicken tortilla soup is GREAT! Service at the bar wonderful and prices are very affordable. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed September 4, 2012

there was a lot of older people in here and we came in here to celebrate my daughter birthday. we were told they didnt do birthday celebration. the service was slow. But the food was ok. my daughter didnt like what she order so our waitress did offer to get something else for her. And they took off our bill what she didnt eat.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food was excellent! My husband had a roast beef sandwich that was delicious (have gave me a few pieces of his roast beef)! We tried the appetizer potato crispers for the first time and loved them! My cheeseburger was great as well as my sister's chicken. The server was very attentive. We will definitely go back the next time we are in Stuart!