“Amazing food and the best service in town!”
Review of Chris D' Anna

Chris D' Anna
Ranked #39 of 282 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chris D' Anna's offers intimate and casual fine dining. This small, warm, and cozy restaurant is family owned and operated. Some of their signature dishes include duck, lamb chops, steak, veal, pasta, unique chicken dishes and fresh seafood. The Perfect Place for Lunch, Dinner and Small Groups
Reviewed July 24, 2014

There is not a variety of fine dining restaurants to eat here in Stuart, FL, however this restaurant has amazed me for the second time. Me and my wife enjoyed a nice evening out and once again, amazing service and the best food that can be compared to the big city fine dining cuisine. Greeted with a smile and treated with respect (despite the fact we're the youngest folks there) they don't look down on us like many other restaurants have. We started with the mozzarella stuffed asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, absolutely delicious and I enjoyed the grilled sea scallops while my wife had the chicken parm. The man that served us last time remembered us and said hi. You don't get service like that anymore, especially at restaurants. I would recommend everyone I know to eat here!!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had an excellent experience at Chris D'Anna once we were seated. The pumpkinseed chicken was very tasty and I would highly recommend. Once we were seated our wait staff were prompt, very knowledgeable of the menu and able to make great recommendations. The only down side was upon arrival the hostess was busy on her cell phone and was slow on greeting us and setting us. We did not want to hear about her personal issues with a baby sitter.

2  Thank Linda K
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Daily grouper, salad and appetizer specials! Excellent veal dishes as well as pasta. Menu is always fresh and exciting! Service is attentive. Restaurant is small so reservations are highly recommended. Whenever we are in town, dinner at Chris D'Anna's is a must! If we're lucky, Chris is working and as a special treat, Anna might be there too! :)

2  Thank t_woman
Reviewed May 20, 2014

As a vegetarian joining them for lunch, my options were to have them exclude the meat and cheese from their salads, which is okay with me. I found the salad to be just okay. I did treat myself to fries which were excellent. My friend had the grilled cheese which she liked, except it was greasy. Service was EXCELLENT and that is why I am giving them 4 instead of 3. We will go back for dinner because they do have Eggplant Parmesan for veges at dinner and I loved the service.

2  Thank VegeGoddess
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have driven by this restaurant many times...never thought about stopping because it does not stand out. We had company in this weekend and we were looking for a new place to go - #1 on Tripadvisor - needed to give it a try. So glad we did....this is a great restaurant - excellent and creative food, friendly atmosphere (including extremely nice staff!)...I highly recommend and definitely will go back! This will be come one of our new favorites!

2  Thank Christina C