“Great Sunset!!!”

The Deck Restaurant
Ranked #156 of 297 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

First visit tonight. I had the oyster Po' Boy and my husband had the Prime Rib sandwich, both were very good!! Chris was our waiter, and did a great job!! Josh Horton was the live entertainer, and was outstanding as well!! Great little place where the locals go; having lived here 8 years it is a "best kept secret". But now that I know, I'll be back!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was outstanding, wonderful menu choices. The servers were extremely helpful and friendly. Gorgeous setting, you simply can't go wrong here!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Had a Blue Cheese Burger (took bun home) and salad last nite.........delish! Watched the Sunset on the Marina and live band was OK

3  Thank Camelot2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This restaurant is located in the Harbor Inn and Marina complex, the Inn is very old but looks that they have being maintaining very well, with picnic benches just outside a grassy area overlooking the marina with guest even barbecuing with their children. The restaurant and bar area inside is not very large and don't know why customers would choose that setting compared to the outside deck where all the action is. The band was playing this evening from 5-9 pm, we arrived at 4pm just in time for happy our that last until 7pm. After ordering our beverages we chose the fried oysters for appetizer and an cheeseburger with fries.
The oysters where large but the center was not hot but kind of cool, probably would not order again, the hamburger was very good and cooked to order with TOL on a fresh bun, fries crispy and hot. The service was very good. This place starts to get packed around 6pm when all new customers are coming for the sunset setting. By 7pm there was a large line forming, all picnic tables where used and people started to seat on the lawn. Very beautiful sunset with people and dogs mingling to the music and some dancing taking place in a very comfortable environment.

1  Thank Rob O
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently attended this establishment with my pregnant wife and mother in law. We arrived at around 6 pm and were told it was a 20 minute wait for our table...almost 40 mins later we were seated. The view is very nice and the band outside was decent that being said the cig smoke that filtered in from the outside was unpleasent. We all ordered the most simple thing on the menu...3 burgers. Well we waited for well over an hour to get our food. The waitress blamed it on a large party of 8 that was next to us but after looking around there was a total of 15 people eating in the whole place. I dont believe that is a lot of people for a restaurant. I do have to say the burger was pretty good but worth an hour and a half...not so sure. I will say that my mother in law has eaten here several times in the past and never waited that long. Maybe it was an off night but overall very sub par experience.

Been to The Deck Restaurant? Share your experiences!