“Five times a week on average!”
Review of Bagel Break Deli

Bagel Break Deli
Ranked #61 of 279 Restaurants in Stuart
Stuart, Florida
“Five times a week on average!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bagel Break is our second home. (we DO live in the neighborhood.)
Great specials for both breakfast and lunch. Delicious coffee; a variety of flavors. And did I mention free WiFi?
Fresh made from scratch bagels of many kinds,.bialys, and muffins. Your various cream cheeses. Boar's Head meats.
We have breakfast there several times a week, and lunch on most of the other days. A regular crew of folks is there every morning, kibitzing and solving the problems of the world.
Wonderful breakfast specials, waffles, pancakes, breakfast sandwiches and wraps. Then lunch! Philly Ruben, Salad, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, on and on.,
No way to get bored.
Don't know if I am allowed to post a web link to their menu. I guess you could google bagelbreakdeli and then click on menu.
But I do love this place!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank piccpete

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Best bagels around”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hi, I've been going to this place for a few yrs. & also being originally from N.Y. a great bagel is hard to find in Fl. This place has good specials & free wifi. Indoor & outdoor seating. Its not fancy, kind of plane even, but its kept pretty clean. This place is about the bagels, BY FAR THE BEST AROUND.

• Visited April 2013
“New York Bagels in Florida? Almost!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I haven't eaten in, but have taken bagels home on a number of occasions. I'm native to NY so a good bagel, for me, is hard to find. They are a little oversized, but an excellent texture and taste throughout. I will have to try the Flagels to see if they measure up as well. Overall, I think a good find for Stuart.

• Visited February 2013
Maryland
“Great spot for breakfast”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Conveniently located in a shoppng center on Ocean Blvd, this little restaurant has excellent fare for breakfast or lunch. The bagels are baked on premises and are as good as you'll find anywhere. Lots of variety and add-ons. Good coffee.

Visited January 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Don't pay for a hotel breakfast!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were staying at the Hutchinson Island Marriott and wanted to avoid the $20 buffet. We saw Bagel Break on the drive in and thought we would give it a try the next morning. It was terrific!! Don't let the strip-mall location fool you. Not only were the bagels very good, but the omelets and scrambled eggs were delicious. A full breakfast for $6 to $7 was well worth the drive. My only knock is that the coffee was only OK, but still better than at the hotel restaurant. The people there -- both the staff and the patrons were super friendly.

• Visited December 2012