“Great lunch place with fast service, great food but not much ambiance”
Review of Tin Fish - CLOSED

Tin Fish
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Charlotte, NC, USA
“Great lunch place with fast service, great food but not much ambiance”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped into this little gem for a quick lunch. Owner very friendly and willing to please. Subbed a side salad for the fries that came with my grilled mahi tacos at no charge. Taco was HUGE..fresh, great cabbage, tomatoes and 2 kinds of sauces on top. I would make a special stop to have it again. Hubby had the fish and chips and said everything was great.

• Visited July 2013

Ft Myers Florida USA
“Same Owner ~ New Name”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The "FRESH CATCH SEAFOOD RESTAURANT" has gone independent to allow them to add additional menu options and switch to table service on china plates. Great overall dining experience for good price. The restaurant was not familiar to us and we were just looking for a fresh fish lunch. We got what were looking for served by a delightful wait staff. Next time in town we will definitely return.

• Visited July 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“great food and service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

good tacos and soup! was happy with the prices and the service was fast. great take out menu and fresh fish ! next time will try some dessert

• Visited May 2013
North Palm Beach
“My new favorite!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This place had intrigued me for some time now, and on a whim I decided to stop in with the kids for lunch. The inside decor was a nice style. Modern sleek lines, nice new bar, and warm tones made me feel relaxed.
It was nice out so we decided to sit on the patio outside. Everything was very clean which is very important, I think.

The menu is kept perfectly simple with a variety of seafood, fried or grilled, shellfish and a few landlubber items. I love that it seems well thought out, and there's not a million random things or toppings to choose from. It seems like they stick to providing good fresh seafood.

I ordered the fried Mahi taco (the server recommended) and it was awesome! It was as beautiful looking as it was tasty! I also got criss cut fries that were perfectly seasoned and homeade coleslaw that made me smile. The coleslaw was so fresh, made with a clear vinegerette and not a mayonnaise. Love that!

The kids meal was also a great value ...exellent chicken tenders! Everything looks like it was made with care.

Servers were very friendly and chatted with the kids. On the way out we saw the desserts in a display case and I was sad I didn't order one! They were beautiful. my wallet was happy at $28 for two adult and one kid lunch. I left this place thinking "I can't wait to come back!"

1 Thank visualauren
Albany, New York
“Fresh seafood and friendly service!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Upon walking into what seemed like a cafeteria atmosphere, we were welcomed by a friendly waitress who had some great food suggestions. We decided to share the tin fish fried combo. For $20 we got delicious scallops, squid, shrimp, and plenty of fish and waffle fries on the side. It was really fresh and a perfect amount of food. We ate around 5:30pm and no one was there so it was a nice and quiet meal. We would love to see this restaurant open a location in Boston! We would go all the time!

1 Thank Sarah J