“Excellent Italian food and the BEST Pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Michelina's Restaurant & Pizzeria

Michelina's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 273 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Excellent Italian food and the BEST Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We've been searching for good pizza ever since our favorite Hobe Sound Pizza restaurant closed. This was our first visit to Michelina's and we all decided to order other entrees, so I asked about the pizza for future reference. Our waitress had them make up a small one for us (free of charge) as a little appetizer and it was EXCELLENT! I ordered the Stuffed Eggplant which was enough for three meals and delicious. My husband ordered the Seafood Trio with fradiavolo sauce and our daughter had the Veal Parmesan (a special that night.) We were all delighted with the meal and excellent personal service and cannot wait to return for pizza!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dianne1228

MAYS lANDING,NJ
“Best authentic family style Italian food I've found since moving to Florida!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

I walked into a cozy glowing restaurant.
The stringed lights in the ceiling made me feel as though I was dining under the stars.
The music playing was perfect and the staff truly made me feel like family.
Wine and beer only- reasonably priced.
My daughter ordered the chicken fettuccine Alfredo and finished the entire plate. (Which she never does)
I ordered the Mahi special- it was cooked perfectly and full of flavor without being overpowering.
I was full but found enough room for some creme brûlée.
I rarely take the time to write a review but I was truly impressed.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank NURSEBRENNAn1
“fabulous dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable - the staff was fantastic, welcomed us like family, great fun. The chef went above and beyond to accommodate my food allergies to wheat & garlic - and that speaks volumes considering I was dining with a small group in an Italian Restaurant!! Highly recommend and will definitely return soon!

3 Thank Debbie G
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Great staff and ooh so good on the food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Thank you to michelinas ! You made an evening fun and a wow! The staff is very good attentive and the food is just wow ! There wasn't any plate that our table had that wasn't the bomb ! Great portions and great tasting food and a relaxing atmosphere. Again than you for making us feel welcome

2 Thank Director9216
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Super Restaurant in Town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food is terrific. The service is the best. Michelle and Stu are the best. They are accommodating and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable and that you are fed a superior meal.

1 Thank Director8215

Been to Michelina's Restaurant & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!