“Love Maria's!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have moved to Vero Beach but still come back every chance I get, just to have my favorite Ancient Grain pancakes with blueberries! Love the food, the people and the atmosphere!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (134)

Reviewed September 9, 2019

This place is the best bargain in stuart for a great breakfast. You can eat inside or out on the patio depending on the weather. My wife loves their peach crepes

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

Yes, the food is good, but we've been coming here for at least 10+ years and I always get the feeling that we, as permanent residents of Stuart, are considered second class citizens compared to the out-of towners. They are treated better than we are. We barely get a head nod from the owner and she's seen us many, many times. There is only one waitress who is friendly. We were there on Sunday and couldn't wait to leave. Terribly noisy and crowded. Well, I suppose good for the owner, not good for us. Service was poor. We asked for second cup of coffee, and barely got a splash in the cup so that the waiter had more to give to the table of out-of-towners. I asked for a take out cup so I could leave with my coffee and never got it. We'll go where we are treated better.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019

We sat outside and ate breakfast, the service was great, the food was fast and the coffee was great. She had a chicken caesar salad I had 3 eggs and everything was fresh and nicely done.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

This is a nice place to lunch on downtown Stuart. Nice food, very good service, nice people serving.
We would recommend seafood.
Prices are honest.

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to Maria Cafe? Share your experiences!