“Delicious, great service at somewhat upscale prices”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #16 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Phone: (772) 288-4388
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I love Bonefish Grill and eat there several times a year. We use this for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries and so on. The house salad is one of my favorites. The shrimp and scallops with tomato-lime-garlic sauce is my absolute goto meal. The espresso martini and creme brulee for dessert will top off your meal nicley.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Another great time at Bonefish and having the Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos, they are unbelievable with fries, I recommend them to everyone!

1  Thank Rich S
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We went for a birthday. We had a table decorated and the hostess sat another party at it. They did not fix the problem and instead made us wait for a new table. We had to get our decorations off of the table ourselves. We then waited 15 minutes for a server and had to ask several times for our server. We barely got an apology from the manager and the server. It’s a good thing Bonefish Grill is consistent with their good good.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I've never been here before. We had the bang bang shrimp which was a great appetizer. For dinner I had the sirloin steak & Maryland crab cake with bacon mac and cheese and coleslaw. We also ordered the shrimp and scallops that were delicious. It was easily the best meal I've had in the area. I told our waitress that I've never been there before and just how amazing all the food was. She ended up bringing us out their creme brulee, that was amazingly delicious. Every single thing about the restaurant was just amazing. Our waitress was great, the appetizer, the food, and the desert were all outstanding.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

One of the gems of chain stores. We usually like the local owned or one off restaurants but this is a great place to meet and eat. If you make it for Happy Hour then you get some of the fare at a reduced price and some off the beer and wine prices. Enough to make it a great deal. The Bang Bang shrimp and a Cesar Salad make for a great dinner if you do not want to hammer out a full meal. For some who fish a lot in the S Florida area it is always difficult to peal out the cash for fish. However they do have some items you cannot catch so try them instead. Wait staff is properly trained and work as teams at all aspects of the job. You will hardly ever see a staff member heading back for order placement or whatever without sliding that used plate off of a table without you even noticing them. I would say that for a romantic dinner this is a bit noisy but with staff as trained as these folks are you can still enjoy without being bothered at each bite. Another thing we noted: We never once heard a staff member talking about a tip, lack of tip, bad schedule or anything like that. These people were working and it seems enjoying what they are doing. So all in all a great place to go now that the birds are gone and we can get in again. Thanks Bonefish Grill

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!