“We always have good experiences here!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #16 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone: (772) 288-4388
Reviewed April 10, 2017

My wife and I went there mid-afternoon, so it was not very busy. Our waiter was very attentive, and the staff worked as a team to provide great service. We shared a Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer, and for the main courses we had Tilapia Imperial and Shrimp Pad Thai. Loved all of it.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Very popular, and always a good choice whether you eat in the bar and watch TV or sit at a table in the restaurant. Pretty much American and seafood fare. Impressive wait staff and management (who by the way are very supportive of local non profit events). Went with another couple for dinner, one entree was considerably delayed because of an omission. We were not dismayed, but management was, and comped our entire meal-all four entries and drinks. Impressive.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

My husband and I sat at the bar and waited at least fifteen minutes before having to ask a manger if he could help clear the dirty plates in front of us and help us get a drink. The manager bought us our round of drinks which was a very nice gesture. However, it didn't make up for the lousy experience we continued to encounter. We ordered an appetizers and 2 entrees, dessert and wine. My fish was overcooked, my husbands cobia was so fishy I couldn't stomach to try it. Not once were we asked how our meals were, no bread was ever offered. While trying to mingle and talk with the bartender, we were compared to "regulars" and made to feel that their business was more valuable then ours. We couldn't have been more disappointed with the entitled attitude of not only the employees but the other patrons as well. The manager we initially asked for was preoccupied and did not check back in with us to ensure our visit was going smooth. This was over all a very expensive, unhappy experience and we wish we chose a different establishment for our night out. This restaurant and many of the people in it make Stuart look bad...Snobby, snooty employees and patrons. Please think twice before you spend your money at this chain restaurant when this city is filled with many locally owned and operated fabulous restaurants who will treat you well and serve you quality fresh seafood.

BonefishGrill, Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

Hello Kristen,

We’re very disappointed that your visit ended up this way. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject "TripAdvisor Review - Stuart". We can then correspond directly over email.

Clayton
Bonefish Grill

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

The food here is excellent. My friend had the Steak and Lobster and I had the Tuna. Both were cooked to perfection. Our waiter was knowledgeable, and attentive. Not too long to get our food, even if it was a special day.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Met friends at Bonefish Grill for dinner. Had a 6:15 reservation...highly recommend reservations...and we were seated right away. Had to try the Bang Bang Shrimp app as it was so highly recommended and it was worth it. Our dinners, I had the Tilapia Imperial which was very good. I thought it was a little too creamy for me and the stuffing was a little skimpy, but the taste was good and I enjoyed it.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!