“Bravo for the bang bang!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #18 of 301 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone: (772) 288-4388
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I sometimes go just to sit on the terrace and eat bang-bang shrimp. I always expect to be disappointed because I expect so much, but I never am; the shrimp are superior -- the crispy outside, the tender perfectly cooked shrimp, the zippy but not-too-zippy sauce. Yum. Everything else is reliably good, too, if you have room for anything else after gluttonously eating lots of shrimp.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food continues to be a favorite of my wife and I and is our choice for a nice evening out together. The chops are exceptional and the bang bang shrimp are a must. The mussels are a very close second. Go and enjoy a nice dinner with your significant other or your family - either way you wont be sorry.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I have always been a fan of bonefish grill & decided to take my girlfriends here for dinner. The food was amazing. We all enjoyed what we ordered. My one fried was celebrating her birthday and the manager came over and have her a box of chocolates - nice touch! Only negative is the atmosphere, but the food makes up for the lack of decor and the tables being too close to each other. Make a reservation if you're going on the weekend! It was packed!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We've eaten at two other Bonefish Grills in the Carolina's that were outstanding so we were excited to try the local fare. Unfortunately, the service was just okay and the food was just average. The tables are so close together that you feel crammed in and it really takes away from the atmosphere. Their signature Bam Bam Shrimp featured on Wednesdays' is really good and the price is reasonable - it would be great for a group happy hour get together.

Like another reviewer said. "It is edible, but not memorable." If you're looking for fine dining - go some place else.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

First visit to a Bonefish and we were pleasantly surprised. We got a booth, good waitress (Julie) and wine to start. The menu had a nice variety of things from pork chops to steak and seafood. The loaf of fresh warm bread with oil and herbs was a nice touch. I ordered the lobster tails plate and asked that no butter or oil be used on the grill, just lemon. Done right and delicious, the wood fired grill flavor was great. The fresh asparagus was delicious. Hubby ordered a wedge salad and Maryland crabcakes. We'll be back.

1  Thank lotsasalsa

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!