“Bonefish Grill”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone: (772) 288-4388
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice menu and food is consistently good. The wait staff was attentive. My talapia seafood with lump crap meat was very fresh, the Maryland crab cakes great and filet mignon was tender.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

There was a 15 minute wait which wasn't bad, usually it is longer than that. I used my $10.00 credit from outback and I believe you could still buy a $50.00 gift card for either Outback, Carrabbas or Bonefish and receive back $10.00 and these days it is important to save $$.. I got the bang bang shrimp appetizer right away but it took a long time before the server came back to take my order. If you want bread you have to ask. Scallops were good as was the filet. Portion sizes were ok for the value. I would go back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place is too busy, too preoccupied and I feel like their pushing through cattle at market. I had a terrible time there with wrong orders, undercooked meat and slow service. I wrote to the head office to make my feelings known but never got a response. Avoid this place, there are plenty more restaurants that actually value your presence.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've passed this restaurant numerous times over the last few years but never stopped in because of how many people were waiting outside,or so we thought they were waiting.Friends told us that we HAD to have the "Bang Bang Shrimp" so we decided to go. What a wonderful experience, from the greeting at the door with an appetizer tasting to the waitress who assisted me in finding the perfect martini when I've never had one! We have returned mulitiple times now and the food is great! And all of those people waiting outside?......they were being well taken care of as the waitstaff start your experience right there. Comfy couches/chairs and tables where if you really want, you can just enjoy your drinks and meal outside! Will be back again

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place for happy hour Bang Bang shrimp or Ahi tuna with martinis. Also very good dinner menu options, including the changing menu chef specials

2  Thank Landreo

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!