“Continued Excellence”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Okay, it's been 2 years since I was last in Stuart so I thought I would go Lady Ann's to see if the meals are as good as I remembered them. The Answer is YES most definitely. The meal is every bit as good as the first time. The mood is set by the beautiful and quaint decor. Your palate is set up with the homemade scones. I started off with a salad which was not that dreaded prepared salad sitting in the refrig getting cold. It was at room temp topped off with the homemade house vinaigrette. Our party tried both the daily specials along with my favorite from my last visit the Tilapia. Once again it was excellent. Finally, the desserts, oh yea! all homemade. We all ordered different desserts and shared a little of each. All were terrific.

The staff were all friendly and attentive to our needs. The owner made sure to visit us and thank us and asked as most good owners and chefs would do how our meal was and if there was anything we needed.

So, after a 2 year hiatus I have to say that Lady Ann's is still as great as ever. We need to get ourselves to the Stuart Area more frequently.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Lady Ann's Tea Room offers great food and impeccable service. In fact, the food is so good that I'd recommend it over the plethora of tourist-trap restaurants in the area that never quite hit the mark of excellence. My friend ordered the spinach and mushroom crepes. I ordered the crab cake. Her crepes were outstanding. I was a bit disappointed in the single crab cake, and I'm pretty picky about them having a spicy flavor that most diners could not tolerate. For $20, the indulgence package was a great price performer that included our special tea, starter soup (cream of asparagus with brie cheese for me; the signature lobster bisque for my friend), entree, scone and dessert. The creme brûlée was the best that we've ever enjoyed. We really appreciated the presentation in the shallow platter. The peanut butter cheesecake also was delicious. If only we'd had a decent cup of coffee to sip with our desserts! My friend explained that Lady Ann's is a tea room, after all, but I'm sure that Ann can improve her coffee.

1  Thank ccrock08
LadyAnn506, Owner at Lady Ann's Tea Room & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to write your review. Sorry you didn't care for the coffee. It happens to be a new brand we get from our suppliers and they told us it has been well received. Thank you for sharing your opinion about the product and we will look further for something better. Glad you enjoyed your meals and look forward to you visiting us again.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I put together a Tea Party for 12 ladies and reserved the private room at Lady Ann's. We were spoiled! The room is adorable, the food is impeccable! The pricing is just right for all that you receive. Service was perfect. The menu was already amazing but the specials of the day were a huge hit! I especially loved the bread pudding and the raspberry iced tea.

Notes: Hats are available in the bathroom. Reservations are a must.

LadyAnn506, Owner at Lady Ann's Tea Room & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you so much Tara for the wonderful review. It is always a pleasure seeing you. We enjoyed your guests so much. You all were such a pleasure to serve. Please come back soon and see us.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious. The tea house itself was lovely, clean and the epitome of a tea house. The service was perfection. I can't wait to go back.

LadyAnn506, Owner at Lady Ann's Tea Room & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We love when people feel at home and enjoy our tea room. We hope you will visit us soon again.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I had the great pleasure of spending an afternoon at Lady Ann's today with a group of friends. I don't know where to begin to describe the wonderful experience I had. The lobster bisque was the best I've ever had and full of lobster. My main course was a perfectly cooked piece of chicken stuffed with an apple dressing and accompanied by potato's and asparagus, carrots, and broccoli...The lobster pot pie was a hit with my friends and It was delicious!! Dessert for me was their homemade coffee ice cream with a Baileys infused cream on top. And I can't forget to mention the delicious scones and Devonshire Clotted Cream with lemon curd and raspberry preserves. Our group had a private room that was decorated beautifully. They have fancy hats that you can borrow to make it just that much more fun!! I highly recommend Lady Ann's. Its an incredible value for such a high quality and fun afternoon.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We love to hear from our customers and especially love to hear how much you enjoyed yourself. Your group was so much fun and a pleasure to serve. Hope we will see you soon again.