“Ok food, decent prices.”

Fiorentino's Italian Cuisine
Ranked #180 of 281 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and wanted to try something other than a chain and ran across Fiorentino's and decided to give it a try. I have found some really good local places by trying smaller places like this. While I would go back if I was in the area this is not someplace I would go out of my way for. Other than the fried calamari that was cooked perfectly the food was good but a little bland for my taste. Our server was good about answering questions about the food and was prompt with the drink refills and serving the food.

There are newer reviews for Fiorentino's Italian Cuisine

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Have been here twice and each time I was glad I had a coupon because the food was just okay. Thought maybe the first time was a mistake so we tried it again. The sauce was not fresh and the rest was loaded with salt.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Food was ok. Waitress appeared to have great sense of humor, was very bubbly, quite friendly.

One Big problem, our bill totaled $22.15 and i placed $30 on the table. She took it and never returned with the $7.85 chamge.

We didn't want to cause a scene and left.

Quite disappointed that someone feels that they can talk their way into a hefty tip.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Don't waste your money!! We weren't pleased on our first visit, but, someone gave us a $25 restaurant.com giftcard for this horrific place so we gave it another try. What a mistake! Yes, I was the diner who complained to the owner, I was the diner who the obnoxious waitress treated with total disrespect to the point of "flipping me the bird" !! She not only verbally abused me but she also was unbelievably disrespectful to the tables around us. She tried lying to a large group (15 seniors), telling them the credit card machine was broken and they would have to pay cash. She stole tables from the other server, telling the guests to lie and say they asked for her. And yes, when I asked to speak with the owner, she became very irate. Unbelievable is the only word to describe this experience. So far, I have told at least 30 other folks in the area along with 3 resort managers. I'm trusting in the 'trickle down' effect.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

What started out to be a nice night out turned into a nightmare. Why the owners of this restaurant would employ our waitress was on the minds of every diner in the side dining room. This waitress was rude, insulting, loud, abrasive and unprofessional. When one diner complained about her to the owner, the owner spoke to the waitress and the waitress confronted the diner and threatened her. We were so upset we paid for our drinks and left....never to return!

1  Thank Matunuckgal

Been to Fiorentino's Italian Cuisine? Share your experiences!