“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

After reading past reviews on tripadvisor, I was there last night for the first time for a Sushi dinner. I wish I was there sooner. The staff was very friendly. The fish was so fresh it almost melted in your mouth. I had the Sushi Mori A combination dinner. It was excellent. I will continue to eat at this establishment. If you like sushi, this is a must go to place.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sal L

“Fresh sushi and sashimi....”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The sushi and sashimi was incredibly fresh.
Also, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. This is truly a great find tucked away in a small plaza. I look forward to having dinner @ Sushi Yamaha Siam when I go back to Stuart.

• Visited March 2013
Easton, Maryland
“Probably better for sushi”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I wouldn't choose this restaurant for thai. Asked for num pla w/ fresh thai chilis and they looked at me like I has 2 horns on my head. Food was okay but I have had better. I'd you are looking for Thai, look elsewhere.

South Florida, Florida
“FRESH sushi, excellent staff”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is the best place to have sushi in Stuart. It doesn't look like anything fancy, but I have never had anything bad there. The staff always remembered us when we went, and remembered what we liked to order. They are so friendly and accommodating. You can taste the freshness in the fish! A must try!

Visited September 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Friendly service, mostly good food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I have been visiting this restaurant for several years. The waitress is very friendly, specially towards our children. The menu has a lot of variety although I wish they had spring rolls. The drink choices are limited for someone that doesn't drink soda or alcohol.

The brown sauce for the stir fry is not the best but the food in general is still very good. The Banana Tempura is delicious. My husband has been very pleased with all of the types of sushi that he has ordered.

Their lunch specials are a great value and it comes with your choice of miso soup or salad.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Sushi Yama Siam? Share your experiences!