Old Colorado Inn
$130
$71
QualityInn
$90
Best Western Downtown Stuart(Stuart)(Great Value!)
$72
BestWestern.com
Courtyard Stuart(Stuart)
$129
$139
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbagelsdowntown stuartthe key west suiteblue houseeach morningfull kitchenmodern convenienceswithin walking distancetour of the propertybreakfast orderitalian bistrohistorical hotelthe location is perfecthomemade cookieshis assistantliving areachain hotel
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had the best time in Stuart, and thanks to Stephen, staying at the colorado inn, was the best experience ever! Sited in a prefect lcentral location,within a walking distance to all main atractions,stephen, the owner gave us a tour through this beautiful antique house, had pretty big nice rooms totally equipped with all the amenities and goodies we could need, he gave us the best recommendations for tourist visits,restaurants,... we can not thank him enough! we will be back there for sure!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you go to the Treasure Coast, STAY HERE! The Inn, in downtown Stuart, dates back to almost the beginnings of the 100 year old town. The owner, Steven, proudly shares photos and stories of the hotel through the years. We stayed in the Key West suite, and it was just perfect. Our car was parked about 15 feet from the gate, and the suite was another 4 steps. Just off the main street in Stuart with more cool shops, galleries and eateries than we could see in the 3 nights we were there. The housekeeper Rosie delivered bagels and muffins (exactly what I asked for!) with great fresh Florida OJ each morning to go with the in-room Keurig coffee and we lacked for nothing. We highly recommend the Old Colorado (name of the street by the way) Inn. Our suite had two queen beds, a comfortable sofa and full kitchen with dining table and bar. We were very happy with the soft sheets and fluffy towels. We sat outside and had our evening cocktails in the garden area behind the little suite, quiet, peaceful and lush. Not a chain, no room service meals, but hey! walk 100 feet for the biggest fish and chips I have ever seen. Another few steps gets you to the Sunday Market for fresh veggies, fun crafts and art. Just hike the riverfront for georgeous views and be sure to stop at the Riverside Cafe for oysters. You can spend a couple of days in the galeries and ladies - you will just have to try the Gauze shop for some very comfy and stylish clothing.

Room Tip: Key West for two Queen Beds and quick entry.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ICE_QUEENOrlando
Reviewed April 18, 2014

When you have traveled for over 40 years for business and pleasure you've probably stayed at some of he best and worst hotels along the way. Last weekend I was in Stuart FL for both, business and pleasure. A good friend who spends as many nights a year as I do away from home told me about The Old Colorado Inn. I was in town to be in a play at the historic Lyric Theater. The theater is just one of the jewels that this tree lined walkable downtown can brag about. There's wonderful restaurants and cafés, boutiques, art shoppes and galleries and a waterfront boardwalk. The Old Colorado Inn is a unique varity of old Florida themed rooms that are spotless, well appointed comfortable suites and cottages that is on the edge of downtown. The beds, pillows and linens were some of the most comfortable I've experienced in any boutique hotel. The innkeeper, Steven, a recovering attorney, I believe, was someone who knows the value of paying attention to details. Even after we cheeked out and returned home he made a courtesy call to us to ask how my wife was, (she has a bout of vertigo), the day we were checking out. Thank you Steve and the staff at The Old Colorado Inn for one of the best stays we've had in a long time!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg R
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I took a long weekend for his birthday and decided to go to Stuart since we had never been. The Old Colorado Inn is in the heart of downtown Stuart. The owner was there when we arrived and told us a little about the history of the hotel. He also had some lemonade waiting for us when we arrived. We received a bottle of Merlot to celebrate my hubby's birthday as well. We stayed in Room 7 which was very clean and comfortable. There were also a plate of brownies waiting for us in our room, they were delicious I realy need the recipe! They also brought bagels and juice to your room for breakfast every morning! I cannot say enough good things about the inn. Our stay was wonderful and we will definetely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2014

So glad we found Old Colorado Inn. We needed a hotel for one night and thankfully the original option had no vacancies. After reading the positive reviews we knew we couldn't go wrong. My only regret is not being able to stay more than one night! It was our first visit to the Stuart area and this is the perfect location. Charming area with lots of dining and shopping options. Our room exceeded our expectations and was very comfortable. The morning bagels and OJ hit the spot as we unfortunately had an early departure. I am already looking forward to our next visit to Stuart and stay at Old Colorado Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family