“Great little place in the middle of the buzzing downtown”

coffee Bar Blue Door
Ranked #44 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: coffee bar Blue Door was opened to provide its guests with a relaxed, eclectic bistro style spot in which to sit and enjoy outstanding coffee, espresso, tea, beer, wine, and locally made baked goods, desserts, pizzas, quiche, escargot, brie, camembert, and other bistro style food options; we use organic milk, almond milk, coconut milk and soy milk in our coffee and chai drinks and offer hot and iced coffee, chai, and tea. We have over 9 beer and cider options on draft as well as +22 beer and cider craft beers; we have a fine selection of Italian wines and a happy hour from 4pm-7pm every day, including a Wine with Friends bottle of wine for $16; on Fridays, we usually have a great local taco truck in the evenings and often have live music; we show a movie in the courtyard on Mondays and game night is Tuesday.
Reviewed November 15, 2015

A late afternoon meeting was scheduled at the blue door. I've driven down that road 100 and never realized that amongst the busy downtown business district sat this little quaint coffee shop that look like every other historic building- except for its "bluedoor". Upon entering the quaint shop smells of coffee beans and bread and it's like a magical entry into quiet sanctuary away from the weekday business grind that is just on the other side of the blue door. My assistant had a beautiful cappuccino served in a big white bowl like coffee cup and saucer accompanied by a frothy foam design on top. Our clients opted for a glass of white wine and I opted for a beautiful frost beer. We held our meeting on the outdoor patio that is surrounded by an umbrella of greenery and surrounded by an iron fence. A very relaxing environment in the heart of downtown. I look forward to returning for lunch soon and promise to share the menu with reviewers.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Awesome place to relax and enjoy a very good cup of coffee or glass of wine. The deserts are good as well. The ambiance is terrific.

Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

This place is so picturesque and quaint that after driving by, we decided we had to come back.

They had ran out of some of the stuff in their already (and to be expected of a cafe) limited menu. No muffins? Upon informing me that they did not have bacon for my sandwich I was served a sausage sandwich. I didn't mind but thought that I should have been asked whether I still wanted it.

Service was very attentive but only one person to prepare breakfast drinks and sandwiches for 8 patrons at one given time proved insufficient. At one point a couple that had just entered was served before another couple who had been waiting much longer.

I would go back only because I have the feeling that this was an uncommon Saturday morning.... Only then I will happily write a better review.

2  Thank Tripophiliac
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

With stylish decor and even more stylish baristas, the Blue Door is a gem in historic downtown Stuart. Choose a craft brew, an Italian wine, or a coffee drink and settle into your seat either in the cozy interior or on their leafy patio. Best food bets are the quiche with a tasty balsamic-dressed salad or one of Maura's amazing gluten-free brownies. This place could become your new living room. It could only be better if the friendly owners offered carafes of wine.

Reviewed July 7, 2015 via mobile

This is by far one of the nicest patios in town. The European flair and decor make it a favorite hangout. I promise you will enjoy a snack and beverage while enjoying a sparkling evening amongst the flowers and twinkling lights.

Been to coffee Bar Blue Door? Share your experiences!