“Reminds me of coffee bars in Santa Fe or Monterey !”

coffee Bar Blue Door
Ranked #72 of 286 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: coffee bar Blue Door was opened to provide its guests with a relaxed, eclectic bistro style spot in which to sit and enjoy outstanding coffee, espresso, tea, beer, wine, and locally made baked goods, desserts, pizzas, quiche, escargot, brie, camembert, and other bistro style food options; we use organic milk, almond milk, coconut milk and soy milk in our coffee and chai drinks and offer hot and iced coffee, chai, and tea. We have over 9 beer and cider options on draft as well as +22 beer and cider craft beers; we have a fine selection of Italian wines and a happy hour from 4pm-7pm every day, including a Wine with Friends bottle of wine for $16; on Fridays, we usually have a great local taco truck in the evenings and often have live music; we show a movie in the courtyard on Mondays and game night is Tuesday.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Take a seat at the beautiful outdoor patio,order a wonderful coffee, light meals, or pastry, and relax in a place that will take you away from the ordinary !

1  Thank RadConn
coffeebarBlueDoor, Owner at coffee Bar Blue Door, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

thanks for your review; we are so glad you found us and thanks for your time in writing your review!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I absolutely love Blue Door and visit whenever I am town. It is basically the only place in Stuart that stays open past 9 pm besides Walmart. It is a great place for highschoolers and up to go and get coffee, listen to music, or watch a movie. They have different events all the time and is really a place the community can come together and hang out. I absolutely love it and think it is a great thing for Stuart.

Thank you so much and thanks for coming in when you're in town! We are hoping to create a place with interesting things to do and we appreciate your appreciation :)

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I only wish there were more blue doors in the world! This place is such an ecletic south florida feel and has amazing food items to match. I have traveled extensively throughout the world and this is one of best cafes I have seen. It is a eclectic mix of casual light lunch, coffee and deserts ( one of the best I ever had) and more of an upscaled wine/european beer bar at night. Everyone I have brought here falls in love with it. The courtyyard is amazingly relaxing and indoors although small is quite unique, trendy and inviting, This unique little cafe serves multiple roles.

Thank you so much! We love to travel as well and tried to create a space that would welcome everyone; we really appreciate your taking your time to write a review (and such a nice one!)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was blown away by the friendly feel of the place . The warm smells of coffee and baked goods were only overshadowed by the blue eyes that welcomed us to the bar , I felt as if I had stepped into our family home at the best time of year. The food , coffee and service was the best we have had at any cafe here in the US. and my wife and I will eagerly return again and again .

mondo1111, Owner at coffee Bar Blue Door, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thanks so much for your review; we try to make everyone welcome and provide tasty menu items that you can't find in other nearby places. We are so lucky to have excellent baristas here, thanks again!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a great place to hang out with friends or a date and have a few drinks. I wish they had real food though.

mondo1111, Owner at coffee Bar Blue Door, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

thank you for your review; we have added salads, baked brie/camembert, mac 'n cheese, quiche, escargot, and pizzas to our menu recently~ let us know if you like it! thanks again