“Love this place for Lunch”
Review of TooJay's

TooJay's
Ranked #22 of 286 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I share, the portions are large enough. We like the platter that you can chose three meats. The Rye bread is tre very best!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Food as usual at TooJays was great but service was not as good as usual. Server very slow with second starter and delivered wrong sandwich to table necessiting a change. Problems promptly rectified.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Their breakfast menu is great - the servers are always prompt. They have many breakfast entrees that will make your mouth water. Love their bagels!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Plain "normal" food, like going to grandma's only you don't have to sit at the kids table and you dont have to do the dishes afterwards.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I lived at the Marriott, Hutchinson Island for about three weeks and I would take out for TooJay's often and always enjoyed what we ordered. The menu is extensive and the servings are huge. The only thing I don't like is that I love a good tuna sandwich and they put egg in theirs. eww.

Been to TooJay's? Share your experiences!