“Not bad...”

Ranked #68 of 291 Restaurants in Stuart
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went there for lunch. Older crowd, maybe even a professional one. Food was fresh. Service was on top of her game. A nice touch was a pianist playing while we had lunch. The custard quiche was light and tasty. My friend had the duck sliders and she thoroughly enjoyed them. We would go back. Apparently, they have comedians on weekends. Looking forward to trying it out. Oh yeah they have a full bar.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Checked in advance for pet-friendly restaurant as we were arriving that evening. Outside seating at strip mall, so can't comment on the atmosphere inside. The food was way better than I expected from the location, with generous portions. Had the soup of the day, great beef and pork stew that delivered on the mushroom taste in the description, and the veal flank steak. It was cooked perfectly (rare as ordered), and the tomato based sauce was thin and had a bit of spice that was fantastic. My husband's fish was perfectly cooked, polenta was a perfect compliment. Pricing was very reasonable as well.

Wait staff was excellent and attentive, really exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I Live here in Stuart Florida, I Just went there for dinner Saturday night 7/27/13.The food is very good & so is the atmosphere of the restaurant Nothing Outstanding just a local restaurant with reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Another wonderful meal this evening. Choosing from the chef specials menu is always a wise choice. Only disappointment was that the brioche rolls that used to be served with the sliders appie have been replaced by boring hamburger type rolls. Chef, please note...we noticed, and my husband judges sliders he eats anywhere in the world to the standard you had set! Please rethink!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband, son and I had just left a nearaby restaurant that had an hours wait. Our car gps listed East Ocean Bistro as a nearby restaurant. When we arrived the place looked empty, just one couple at the bar. We ventured in. Two of us ordered from the daily special menu, and we were given a bottle of wine with our dinner.
The three of us had a most wonderful dinner. This place is a great find and I would recommend it to those who want an excellent dinner at a reasonable price.

3  Thank jerseyt23

Been to East Ocean Bistro? Share your experiences!