“Great find in Stuart”

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great find in Stuart”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stumbled onto this place a few months ago while visiting clients in Stuart. The food is unbelievably good as is the service. It has the feel of a warm neighborhood spot which makes me come back each time I'm in Stuart. One of my favorite dishes I've eaten this year was the wild game meatloaf they served as a special. It was out of this world.

• Visited May 2013

boston, ma
“great little find”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The restaurant is in a strip mall but do not let that hinder you. The quality of food is top notch and gourmet level. The service is too match. Took me a while to go in but it was well worth the gamble and would highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
Raleigh NC
“Good food, good atmosphere, odd service”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in the area for a very short vacation. This restaurant was highly recommended. We showed up in shorts and T-shirts, not having been told it was a nicer restaurant. The hostess insisted we stay and sat us at the bar. My husband had tortellini with shrimp and I had the filet. Both were excellent, as were both of our salads. The beer choices were numerous, though there were several they were out of. The staff were obviously hustling and the place was nearly full. All positives aside, I still can't figure out what our server/the bartender was thinking. The restaurant offers a prix fixe menu until 6:00 pm. When we sat down, we were offered the prix fixe menu, as well as the dinner menu. At some point, after she took our beer order, our server determined the time for the prix fixe menu had passed and took those menus from us. We understood completely, UNTIL SHE THEN OFFERED IT TO SEVERAL OTHER CUSTOMERS, one who was obviously a friend. I was hungry, tired from travel, and it wasn't really worth kicking up a fuss. However, in hindsight, it's disturbing that a fairly new staff member would take it upon herself to decide who was special enough to offer the much cheaper menu. I heard her say several times that she had been there less than two weeks. At any rate, the food was really good, we enjoyed the piano music in the background, and probably would return.

1 Thank PlannerRaleighNC
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Great Prix Fixe”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went there for the early prix fixe menu. The restaurant is a nice, cozy, bistro with light piano music to dine by. I do suggest reservations if you want a bankette booth on the side of the room. It would be a nice romantic choice. Our waitress was very efficient but not overbearing. They have $5.00 Skyy Martinis everyday along with drink specials until 7:00pm. I ordered the salmon and my husband ordered the meatloaf. Both enrees were cooked perfectly and delicious. The servings aren't huge but enough to fill you. Both come with potatoes and a vegetable. The menu also includes dessert which was creme brulee and an assorted of ice cream. I opted for the creme brulee which was perfect.

• Visited March 2013
US East Coast
“Don't know why this is not rated higher?”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place was pretty empty but we found the service and food to be wonderful. Better than some of the higher rated restaurants in Stuart. Expensive but worth it.

• Visited March 2013