“You will enjoy it”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Although it is easy to drive by and not notice it is there tucked under the bridge, we finally made a point to find it and were very happy. The menu alone is mouth-watering. We were very pleased with the quality and taste of our dishes - Shrimp Scampi Rigatoni, and Blackened Salmon. The staff is quick and friendly, and seems happy to be working there. The atmosphere is perfect for waterfront dining, watching beautiful boats come and go was half the fun. Looking around at the other tables, all the food looked great and people were in a very positive mood. There is a very good vibe there all around. A bit expensive, but special enough to be worth it. The band was really very good too.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We asked someone for a recommendation for lunch that locals love. We were sent here and it was as good as we could hope. We had a salad with Chicken and Tuna salads. They were really good but the tuna salad was world class. We also had a Tuscan Salad sandwich. If you like olives - and i do - it is super. I did remove the top half of the bread. It was really good but a bit overpowering.

Service was first rate - attentive, focused and appropriately friendly. We even had another wait person check on.us even when she thought we hadn't ordered drinks at the beginning of the meal.

The only downside was self inflicted. I thought I was ordering Manhatten style clam chowder and it was fish chowder which I detest. Even though I said it was my own fault, when she noticed I hadn't eaten it, it was removed from the bill with the apparent blessing of the manager.

Atmosphere was beautiful - we were seated looking out over a marina with folks coming and going. One couple had two yorkies with them at outside tables.

This is a new go-to spot for us.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

On a busy Saturday night this restaurant always honors it's reservations. Valet takes away the problem of parking. Interesting specials and a diverse menu with both fish and meat menu choices to please any group.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We arrived Friday evening on boat, tied up alongside, decided to order takeout. My son-in-law got menu, went back to place order. Server brought food (with plastic cutlery, napkins). We ate on boat, enjoyed the music and friendly crowd. I would go back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

A wonderful spot, especially for lunch. Dining on the deck overlooking the water and the yachts is spectacular. Service was friendly and courteous. Food was better than average. The conch fritters are sensational.