“GREAT MANAGEMENT AND STAFF”

Lola's Seafood Eatery
Ranked #16 of 288 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Called and asked what time business closed, young lady told me 8:30 but as long as I was there by 9 they could take my order, with no problems. She was very nice and I really liked that. I got there at 9 and had one of their dinner specials and some wine. She was happy to serve me that late and I will always be a loyal customer because of that. I left at 9:40. I then realized ten minutes later after I got home, I realized thati left my cell phone. so i called and The same young lady answered the phone and she said she had it and if I wanted to come back she had cleaning up to do anyway and it would be fine to get it the same night. That is what makes a business. Julie is an asset to Lola's. She stayed until after 10pm to wait until I had my phone. A+ Service!

1  Thank Fishinginflorida

Reviewed July 11, 2013

After leaving Spoto's Oyster Bar totally dissatisfied with the service my wife and I decided to go to Lola's for some food. When we got to Lola's the door was opened but they were closed. I thought. The Manager Sherry came out and said she would cook food for us. What a sweet person! She invited us in and had the chef cook us very wonderful whole belly clams. The Staff at Lola's couldn't have been any nicer. I will be going back again and again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great food with a friendly environment is what Lolas's of stuart offers with a wide selection of all fresh seafood this is must for all seafood lovers.I ordered the lump crab pasta in a blush cream sauce I was blown away by the freshness of the crab it was one of the best pasta dishes have ever had.The servers were knowledgeable about the menu and very friendly it made for a wonderful dining experience and I will definitely be going back in the near future.

1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Have heard good things about the Lola's in Stuart, I always drive by there when traveling Stuart and wondered what it was? So I stopped by quickly to see if they had a menu and was greeted by two ladies up front. They were very nice and so was the atmosphere. It's a small place, but their menu looked promising. Invited my parents, and husband along, so there were 4 total. We came back for dinner. I ordered the Lola's salad with Salmon, cooked perfect and the homemade salad dressing is WOW! My husband ordered the Lump crab pasta which was amazing! I had to taste! My parents order the Seafood Bowl w/ pasta which was huge and filled with fresh seafood & a Grouper Special which was sauteed in a mouth watering lemon butter! I am definitely coming back and going to try their dinner specials! Everything was great. Yes, it's not fancy and you order at the counter, but the staff was friendly, including the kitchen and you are served like a casual restaurant after ordering. I highly recommend this place 100%

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This food here is so fresh and delicious . Love the fish tacos and lobster roll . The service is always great ! I have a friend that drives from Miami just to have fish tacos . I eat here all the time !

1  Thank Jackie D