“An amazing experience”

Sunshine Wildlife Eco Tours
Ranked #6 of 32 Tours in Stuart
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Thid is a tour not to be missed. Captain nancy is so knowledgable about the history and ecology of the area. We saw a manatee and we saved a bird from drowning. Dolphin were also all around the boat. Don't put too much stick in the complaints about the lecture. I found her to be balanced and fair and the drowning bird proved some of her points about the dangers of certain development methods.

1  Thank steelernationmember

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Nice relaxing boat ride, and very informative.

If you are going to be offended by hearing a guide talk about some real environmental problems, this may not be for your.

If you want to enjoy a nice boat ride, see some dolphins and a lot of unique birds, and care even a little about the environment, this is one of the best things in stuart to do.

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

As science educators, we love taking the tour when we're here on vacation.

1  Thank Geotourists
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon on the water with Captain Nancy. She is most definitely passionate about environmental issues and is active politically as well as being committed to education. If you are the type of person that speeds in a no wake zone, you will not enjoy this trip. If you are interested in marine mammals, birds and ecology, you will.
After the boat ride, we had an outside lunch at Finz restaurant and wandered through the artist complex next door.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Captain Nancy is a passionate and knowledgeable guide who has the ability to highlight the environmental concerns that negatively impact the lagoon while showing us the true beauty of the wildlife, concluding at Bird Island. I was not prepared for the outstanding example of dozens of species of particularly large birds in the hundreds, roosting on the island. I think I filled the memory chip on my camera! If you like birds and share a concern for the environment then this is the trip for you.