TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great time!

I joined a group from work and didn't know what to expect. Had an wonderful time! Beautiful... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Richard E
Captain Joe ROCKS!!!!!!!

Captain Joe showed us an amazing evening cruise, full of good laughs, beautiful sunset, fishing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JP2250

All reviews captain joe an absolute blast amazing experience cool experience sand bar perfect sunset manatee pocket visiting the area sandbar bday cruised boat fun scenery company florida
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

This was our second trip on Sail la Vie. Both times have been amazing. Captain Joe is the perfect host and knows how to provide just the right amount of entertainment, sightseeing and expertise to the excursion. The sunset was fantastic! We were able to bring kids along and they enjoyed swimming, the slide and the sandbar. Can't wait for the next adults trip and we'll let the wine flow!

joeyt1631, Owner at Sail La Vie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is so appreciated! I love hearing from my customers/ new friends. I am looking forward to our next trip. You will be receiving a 20 percent discount on your next trip for reviewing us. Just remind me. ✌️❤️Captain Joe.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Captain Joe was easy going ,took us To the sandbar . He attended the 8 year old with us , the slide and the tides changing ! Music was great, weather was amazing . We had so much fun and can’t wait to go again !! Highly recommend this water experience!!

Date of experience: September 2019
joeyt1631, Owner at Sail La Vie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am so glad you enjoyed your trip. I try my best to make sure customers have a great time and a memorable experience. Your next trip will be discounted 20 percent. Just remind me. ✌️❤️Captain Joe.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

I went on Sail La Vie for two very special occasion’s now and both times were absolutely amazing!! What a great way to spend time with your close friends and family doing something unique and different from the usual restaurant for dinner. We brought take out and spent the night drinking wine while floating around the gorgeous Inlet and playing on the sandbar. The kids got to go down the slide and fish at the sandbar. Captain Joe made sure everyone had a memorable night! Thank you so much for two very fun evenings. We look forward to going on Sail La Vie MANY more times in the future.

1  Thank AlyM1539
joeyt1631, Owner at Sail La Vie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review. I do try hard to make sure everything is perfect. I really appreciate you taking your valuable time to review us. As a repeat customer you are now entitled to 20 percent off your future trips. ✌️❤️Captain Joe

Reviewed August 2, 2019

I just have to write a review for this amazing experience my entire family had on Sail La Vie with Captain Joe. Not only was the boat itself AMAZING but the service was second to none! Our little ones had an absolute blast and us adults will for sure never forget it! I can’t say enough about it and our family cannot stop talking about it. Cannot wait to do it again soon. I highly recommend it to everyone!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
joeyt1631, Owner at Sail La Vie, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are very happy you enjoyed the experience. We try to make every trip a little special.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

My girlfriends surprised me with an afternoon on Sail La Vie for my 40th birthday. We had an absolute blast! Captain Joe took us to a great spot on the sandbar where we got to relax in the water on a huge float that he provided. Then we felt like kids again going down the slide on the back of the boat. This slide makes the trip so much fun! Joe made sure we were having a nice time. This really was one of the best experiences I’ve had here in Florida and I highly recommend Sail La Vie if you are visiting the area or live here. It’s a do not miss experience for people of all ages. Great for a fun family day, a friends get together or any celebration.

Date of experience: July 2019
joeyt1631, Owner at Sail La Vie, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank you guys. I am glad you had a good time. I appreciate the review!!!!
Joe