“Cozy Place”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Stuart, Florida
“Cozy Place”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Delicious Italian food and intimate atmosphere. You can feel comfortable in taking a date, family or friends to this restaurant. Service is top notch. The prices are average for an upscale restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patricia S

Westfield, Indiana
“Wedding night - but not ours!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This used to be one of our in-law's favorite places, so we had dinner here one evening during our visit. I got lucky and found a good parking space which can sometimes be an issue. We were seated immediately, but noticed that a somewhat large wedding party was underway in our section. Seating was tight at our corner table and the lady at the next table nearly fell into my lap trying to reach her chair. Once we were all seated, it worked out well (they were very nice people). We enjoy the house-garden atmosphere and it's been the same for years. A quirk in our spot was that every time a server passing by stepped on a certain spot, my wife and I would "bounce". It was annoying, but we laughed it off.
Service took some time, as did the food, but we attributed that to the wedding. The food was good and portions large. The salads were fresh. The Fettuccine Alfredo was a little bland, but I enjoyed the Veal Parmesan and my wife loved the ravioli (between bounces). After dinner we remembered to save room for the homemade ice cream.
Although this visit had some hiccups, we enjoyed our dinners, we plan on coming back and would recommend that others give this place a try for a nice dinner.

• Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Pretty restaurant with good food”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went with another couple to this Italian restaurant. Since we had heard that it was very busy we went quite early. The restaurant is very lovey inside and the food was very good. The service was great. It was a little pricier than another Italian restaurant we go to in Jensen Beach and the food was no better - still very good but no better.

Would I go back - probably. Would I recommend it - yes.

Visited April 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Intimate "date night" place”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great service, good food, very intimate, private seating. Nice place to take a date! Not cheap, if you want cheap, go to a chain restaurant. We will go back!

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Best Frog legs ever..”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

One would not expect a charming little Italian restaurant to feature frog legs as either an appetizer or a main course. In the case of Casa Bella I ordered the Frog Legs Provencal as an entrée. While I was certain that they were going to be good (because I've never had anything that wasn't at Casa Bella) but I was actually surprised that they were by far best Frog legs I have ever eaten, everything else we ordered was exceptionally prepared and portion size was perfect.

We have eaten in this establishment several times over the past couple of years and always find the service and atmosphere fantastic, the meals exceptionally prepared and the prices very reasonable considering the service, food quality and atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kam2013

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!