“Best Frog legs ever..” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Best Frog legs ever..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

One would not expect a charming little Italian restaurant to feature frog legs as either an appetizer or a main course. In the case of Casa Bella I ordered the Frog Legs Provencal as an entrée. While I was certain that they were going to be good (because I've never had anything that wasn't at Casa Bella) but I was actually surprised that they were by far best Frog legs I have ever eaten, everything else we ordered was exceptionally prepared and portion size was perfect.

We have eaten in this establishment several times over the past couple of years and always find the service and atmosphere fantastic, the meals exceptionally prepared and the prices very reasonable considering the service, food quality and atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kam2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Really Charming And Authentic Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My better half and I had the opportunity to dine at this fine establishment this past Saturday night. First off, let me start by saying that Casa Bella is extremely charming, romantic and warm. The service was exceptional as silverware was swapped out after each course, drinks were refilled before empty and the servers worked together in sync.

My chicken parmigiano was tastey, but on the smaller side. My other half had a great portion of delicious ravioli. For dessert we had a couple of espressos and a really tastey Cannoli. The presentation was quite impressive and I have dined at 5 star restaurants in the best cites around.

I would definitely recommend Casa Bella to a friend and I can't wait until my next romantic dinner at this quality find.

Vero Beach, Florida
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

No prices offered on any of the specials, 2 sides to the dining rooms, the first one, nothing special, but the atmosphere in the back, makes eating in this room, a dining experience, food good, but a little pricey

• Visited March 2014
Oriental, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

The food is gourmet and the atmosphere is romantic. I usually had veal or chicken piccata . My husband enjoys the seafood specials. They only take reservations for at least six except some holidays. So if you don't have reservations go early.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sheila1166
Swanzey, New Hampshire
“Delicious, intimate dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Gourmet dining experience - from appetizers to desserts - always perfect! The wine list is comprehensive as well.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!