Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kitesurfing lessons/rental

Jackie and Jake are great easygoing people to deal with. Very professional. Great gear. Great... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2021
TheStu327
New York City, New York
via mobile
Perfect spot to learn

Great set up and great coaches. Kiteboarding is a tough thing to get into by yourself so I was... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2021
Sebastian P
Chicago, Illinois

All reviews kiteboarding lesson skills jake nantucket safety beginners instructor gear blast fl fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2020

Next Level Watersports is by far the best place to learn to kite or to improve your skills if you are already an avid kiter. The staff is experienced, well trained, and hardworking. They are equipped with the newest gear and have access to prime kiting locations in Florida, Nantucket, and all over the world. Whether you are brand new to the sport or are looking to improve your skills, they can successfully teach students of all levels. Every time I take a lesson with them I progress in both my kiting ability on the water and my overall understanding of the sport and the physics behind it. Their instructors are always patient, and spend the time to thoroughly answer all the questions I have. NextLevel promotes safety first and I am always confident that I am in good hands during a lesson. I cannot recommend them enough for both kiting as well as the host of other watersports experiences that the entire family can enjoy!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

This is an awesome place to learn kiteboarding the safe and fun way. You are without a doubt going to learn how to properly kite.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been kiting for over a year now, and I improved faster in 2 weeks with these legends than in all my previous experiences combined. Not only are the Next Level coaches best in class and experts at their trade, but they’re also the raddest crew in town. I can’t recommend this team highly enough!

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Really friendly environment for beginners to learn! I was a bit hesitant initially but had a great instructor, who made me feel very safe & secure. My instructor was very knowlegable, patient and passionate. Would definitely get another lesson with Next Level!

Reviewed December 29, 2018

This December 2018 I took my family to learn to kite with Next Level Watersports. I did a ride along (just rented equipment) while my wife, 2 kids, and a friend got beginner lessons. Kids ages: 14 and 12.
Jake and John are great instructors, and the setup is perfect: 2-foot deep water on a Florida sandbar with great winter winds. We met them at the Marriot pier, jumped in the boat and were at the sandbar within 15 minutes. After they set me up and verified that I could kite, they spent the next 3 hours teaching the others. Kids had a blast and by the end of second day they were starting to get up on the board with good kite control.
The crew is very professional and focused on safety. At the same time they are super friendly and accommodating to the needs of the varying age and ability levels we had in our group.
The first day we had 3 people and they did a lesson together which worked well. On the second day we had 2 groups of 2 for semi-private lessons and it was perfect.
Other highlights:
Equipment: Naish and Ozone kites, all new and very nice
Boat: pretty large, comfortable boat with outboard and center captains console. Plenty of dry storage to stow our wallets, phones, etc.
Location: Sandbar in a very wide section of inter coastal waterway near Jensen Beach FL
Instructors: Jake and John have both been kiting a long time and are fantastic instructors. My kids and wife loved the level of instruction, and Jake helped me a lot with pointers on how to do jump transitions
Lesson length: We had a 3 hour lesson which was the perfect amount of time for everyone.

Date of experience: December 2018