“very nice”
Review of Courtyard Stuart

Courtyard Stuart
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Place was great. Very clean. Quiet. Room was outstanding staff marvelous. Fitness room a bit small but sufficient. Whirpool bath cost a bit extra, but we loved it. Will upgrade again. Bed was very comfy. Had extras as requested. Aaa rating from us.

Room Tip: Get the whirlpool upgrade
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Stuart

Reviewed September 22, 2013

When you turn the TV on it defaults to CNN. When you change the channel to Fox News it's signal is blocked. I found it suspicious since it was the only channel that did not work. But I traveled with two others who stayed in different rooms and their situation was the same.

I inquired at the desk with the staff and they confirmed by going to an empty room that once again Fox News was intentionally blocked.

The only explanation I could conclude is that the owners of this hotel are intentionally block Fox News from the guest who stay there.

I won't stay here again. It's obvious the owners do not want their guest to be free to watch the news channel they would not watch.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank wogeedad
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Courtyard Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay with us here at the Courtyard Stuart. Our TV service is a satellite system and occasionally with the strong storms that we experience in South Florida in the summer we have a channel that goes out. I am very sorry that this was your channel of choice and you were unable to view it during your stay. We corrected the server with our provider immediately. We here at the Courtyard service many different people with many different preferences, we hope that we are always able to accommodate all guests requests.

Jacque Lewis
General manager

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I cannot say enough about this property. Quite simply, it's the best run hotel we've stayed in. Period. Which is inclusive of places far more expensive and far more expecting of a premier experience.

Jackie and her staff take a boilerplate Courtyard and turn it into a charming hotel filled to the brim with employees truly happy to please their guests. From the greeting to the exit, stern to bow, this place throws off a top-notch lodging experience.

My wife, son and I have stayed here six times over the past couple of years - our home away from home when visiting area family. It just so happens that what has got to be the best-run Courtyard in their worldwide system is in Stuart, FL. Its good to get lucky when it counts!

Our most recent stay was associated with an unfortunate family event, and Jackie was there to offer her unmatched service, comfortingly. She must deal with hundreds of guests on a one-on-one basis every year, and has remembered us from our second stay.

Everything here is perfect, which isn't to say that the appointments are more than you'd expect from a perfectly-clean, bistro-featured, Courtyard, but its how they deliver the product. The service. The competence. The smiles. You can't run a Courtyard better. We think you can't run a hotel better. Can't wait to be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel is above par for this price.... the lobby area is inviting and warm! A lot of computers to use, cozy sitting areas, television.... breakfast offerings and dinner, too!
The Staff is great.... will come back here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dee407Ohio
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband was on a business trip in palm city and I tagged along with him. We stayed one night and it was a great experience. Not only was the lobby beautiful but they had an internet cafe and small cafe restaurant in the lobby. The room was king size and was very clean and nicely decorated. It included a mini fridge for our leftovers! My husband had to go to work the next morning early and I asked if I could check out later because I had no car and no where to go until he got off at 3. The front desk associate was so accommodating and said I could check out at 3:30! When I went to check out, the front desk associate was so nice and showed me a map of the surrounding area in case I wanted to come back for a vacation. The only negative thing I can think of about this hotel was that breakfast wasn't included unless you paid a special rate which included it. We picked the special rate, and we got to pick one thing from the cafe menu. I got French Toast and it was the best I've tasted! I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Splurge for the King bed and don't pick sleep number. Pick your choice of pillows!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Fairly new property
Only complaint is breakfast offerings is all fast food quality from a Starbucks. Go next door yo Crackerbarrel. Snacks next to elevators was a nice touch. Getting off elevator and seeing coffee and cookies at 4 pm was great

Room Tip: Ask for room on back of hotel. Front faces I95 and can be noisy
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and it was incredible. There was nothing special, but we left feeling great. The staff was completely wonderful and very accommodating. I called ahead to request a crib and it was waiting in our room when we arrived. They also left us a note and bath toy for our little one. I thought this was a sweet touch. Also, they booked our room on what they called the "rewards members floor" (very cool!) and provided an evening snack each night. I have never gotten that from another hotel non-full service hotel, and we have stayed at quite a few Marriott properties over the years.

The room was very nicely decorated, and the extra touches were grand. All in all, it was a great stay and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stuart
Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#9 of 11 in Stuart

Been to Courtyard Stuart? Share your experiences!