“Great for business stay.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Have been here 5 weeks now. Most is typical Hampton Inn. Breakfast selection not quite as good as some but not bad. Staff is very friendly. Rates are very good but it is the heat of summertime so ours all relative... Overall very happy with this one.
Be sure to check put bars and restaurants along the old bridge and in dt Stuart. There is a good live music scene here. Typical bar bands and stand up individuals, but nice water front spots with live tunes.

• Stayed: August 2012
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We were happy to be your home away from home for so long!

I am glad to see you found the team to be friendly and that you enjoyed the local area scene. There are some great local restaurants and beautiful views while dining.

However, I would love to hear more from you on your opinion to make our breakfast, at least as good, if not better than other Hampton properties. Please call me or email when you get a moment: 772.692.6922 or jcameron@chartwellhospitality.com

Sincere Appreciation for staying with us and for your feedback!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I came to Florida to have knee replacement surgery. I stayed at the Hampton Inn for 3 weeks. The staff were amazing. Not only were they warm, friendly and courteous, but the staff showed sincere concern about my needs. When I say staff, I am referring to the front desk, housekeepers and kitchen staff. They checked on me, provided me with any medical needs that I requested. They went out of their way to ensure that my stay was as comfortable as possible. There service was as good as any 5 star hotel. I was very impressed by the caliber of staff and the pride that each person took in their job. I would never stay anywhere else in Stuart.

Room Tip: Because I had surgery, I needed a handicapp access room. The fourth floor had a lovely view of the...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Zughegirl

We are all happy to see you made it home safe and sound…we do hope you are feeling better!

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize the team here…we have a great crew that truly does care about the guest and the experience.

We loved having you here and hope we get to see you back…..hopping around on both legs!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We have stayed at this Hampton a couple of times and it never disappoints. In fact, we have been so pleased with our stays here that we have booked blocks of rooms for out of town guests. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Great breakfast buffet with lots of options. The location is excellent. But most of all, the staff has always been helpful and accomodating. I want to say a special thanks to Breanna who was especially wonderful. I highly recommend this Hampton if your travelling to the Stuart area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Namaily

Wow! Thank you for the glowing review!
We have an AWESOME TEAM here and I truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize them!
We love to have you back time and time again, but also very appreciative for the reference to your friends and family!

Your Home Away from Home,

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Took my on an overnight trip to Stuart for her birthday. This Hampton Inn is typical of most Hampton Inns. The room was very clean. Bed and linens were very comfortable. Our king non-smoking room was slightly smaller than previous experiences. My only critical comment would be that there were two chairs in the room, one a typical swivel desk chair that was fine. The second chair, usually a comfortable easy chair was a straight back chair that you would typically find around a dining table, not very comfortable to watch TV. If you go here you may want to request a room away from the road as the motel is very close to a four lane highway. Staff was very friendly, polite and helpful as they recommended very good restaurant for dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us!
I do hope the birthday celebration was as fun as you hoped for!
We appreciate the nice comments and I will be sure to share your review with the team. We also appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns.
I do apologize you had that issue with the chair; we have replaced it with the correct style chair now.
Thank you again for your time and for being our guest!
We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

this is my third time visiting this hotel. very clean, comfortable, friendly. good breakfast buffet with some hot dishes. good location when visiting stuart. just across the bridge from downtown on route one.

Room Tip: the king suite is quite roomy. glad i paid the extra twenty dollars for the suite. last time stayed...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you again! We love having you here!

See you again soon we hope!

-Jonathan Cameron

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed here in mid-May for a sports tournament. There were several other teams staying at the property at the same time and often this can cause chaos, noise and lack of supplies, etc. But NOT THE CASE here! Everything went as smoothly as possible. From our first contact with Chris, the Group Sales Manager, to all staff we dealt with, every request was accomodated. Special shout-out to the front desk staff Aimee, Karen and Breanna (and a gentleman as well), who were all so friendly and professional. I don't know the name of the woman who handled the breakfast service, but she was also eager to go way above and beyond and had a great sense of humor...How is she so funny so early in the morning?! The rooms are spacious and well-appointed and the hotel is well-maintained and very conveniently located to everything Stuart/Port St. Lucie has to offer. Book and stay here with confidence.

Room Tip: A/C unit noise was a bit of a negative and it was constantly "on"...Maybe my unit needed r...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Thank you and your team for staying with us! We were happy to take care of you during the event and am happy to see you enjoyed your time here!

Thank you for taking the time to give the shout out to some of the team members here!
Suzie is our Breakfast Host you are referring to.....we ask ourselves the same question! haha.

We have some great people here and love to see that guests have enjoyed their stay!

Thank you again and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Very clean, we stayed in a king size suite. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. They recommended a few great restaurants. My husband and I tried them and they were excellent choices. The breakfast room was clean and well stocked with a friendly breakfast staff. The breakfast choices were plentiful. It was located perfectly. Will definitely recommend this Hampton Inn and we hope to be back real soon. We stayed April 30 and checked out May 2.
Thank you for a very pleasant stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Great review! Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us!

We have a great team here and appreciate you taking the time to recognize them. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy some of our great local restaurants too! We have so many great local options!

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Jonathan Cameron

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stuart
Old Colorado Inn
Courtyard Stuart
Courtyard Stuart
#4 of 11 in Stuart
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port...
#1 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North? Share your experiences!