We stayed for a business meeting. We were in the double queen suite. The room was large and quite comfortable. The pictures accurately depict the room.
Every was VERY clean and fresh.
The bathroom is small and typical for Hampton Inn but there were more than enough towels and wash cloths and again everything was CLEAN.
We found the staff very friendly and helpful.
The location was great for us. Yes we did make a "u turn" at an intersection that had a traffic light but it was absolutely no big deal. I can hardly believe anyone complained about that.
If you want a quiet, clean hotel with good sized rooms and comfortable beds-this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When a good night sleep is part of the job, your a natural fit at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart. Once you arrive, we hope you enjoy the wonderful amenities we have designed just for you. Complimentary On the Run-Hot Breakfast, free wireless internet, state of the art Precor Fitness Center, heated swimming pool and a staff built to delight you during your stay. Located just minutes from downtown Stuart Florida and all the wonderful restaurants, shops and adventures the Treasure Coast has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stuart-North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North Hotel Stuart
- Hampton Inn Stuart