“Very Clean, Friendly Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
“Very Clean, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We stayed for a business meeting. We were in the double queen suite. The room was large and quite comfortable. The pictures accurately depict the room.

Every was VERY clean and fresh.

The bathroom is small and typical for Hampton Inn but there were more than enough towels and wash cloths and again everything was CLEAN.

We found the staff very friendly and helpful.

The location was great for us. Yes we did make a "u turn" at an intersection that had a traffic light but it was absolutely no big deal. I can hardly believe anyone complained about that.

If you want a quiet, clean hotel with good sized rooms and comfortable beds-this is it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this review, October 10, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us! I will definitely share this with the housekeeping team and manager as they strive to provide a clean and comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests and I am very happy to hear how impressed you were!
We look forward to seeing you again!

-Jonathan Cameron, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Stayed here for three nights. Hotel was clean, pool was clean, staff was friendly, solid breakfast. Will stay here again if in town visiting family.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank abigailsarah523
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay! We sincerely appreciate your feedback; we strive to provide a clean and friendly environment here and am happy that is what you found on your visit.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Stuart!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Great staff always friendly and welcoming. My family and I have stayed there three times now And is always a great stay. Clean rooms and a nice pool that is shaded in the morning and great Sun later in the afternoon! Thanks again for a great stay

• Stayed July 2011
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
Thank you for the wonderful review! Clean and Friendly is our goal and I am happy to hear we have succeeded time and time again with you and your family!
We look forward to seeing you again and truly appreciate your time to give us a review!
-Jonathan Cameron
DFW Texas
Reviewed July 21, 2011

New, very nice, quiet. Don't know why, but this is the best sleep and most comfy I've been in a hotel in a long time, and I travel frequently. Karen at front desk was very helpful.

Always appreciate the mini fridge and microwave.

Attn. Hotel Mgr: THANK YOU for continuing to offer smoking accommodations (even on a limited basis). Thanks also for the coffee service near the front door in the mornings.

Breakfast was typical Hampton fare, nothing special, but fills the void. Supplies ran a little low one morning

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you so much for your time to write a review for us regarding your most recent stay! Our goal is to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay for all of our guests and I am very happy to hear how well you slept!
Thank you for the kind words about Karen, her and all of the Front Desk Team really do an outstanding job of providing a high level of customer service and I appreciate you taking the time to mention that!
We hope to see you again soon!

-Jonathan Cameron
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Reviewed May 26, 2011

From the time I checked in, the customer service was great! Brenna was working the desk that evening, gave me several dinner options, was not rushed and checked in on me later to make sure I didn't need anything. Room was clean, bed comfy. Hampton Inn is always the same, clean safe and reliable, but the staff at the desk made it stand out from others! Microwave and fridge in the room.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this review, June 7, 2011
Thank you so much for your time to write a review on your recent stay! I am happy to hear the customer service was outstanding; I also have to agree with you that Breanna does a fantastic job here and appreciate you mentioning her by name.
We strive to provide a clean and friendly environment and am happy to hear we are succeeding!
Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again!
Jonathan Cameron – General Manager
Bowdoinham, Maine
Reviewed May 2, 2011

This is by far one of the better hotels to stay at when visiting the Stuart area. We have family in the area, so we really just needed a place to sleep. This is a typical Hampton which gives everything a Hampton customer would expect. The free breakfast is great and extremely convenience with a young child (breakfast always costs so much, so a perk to grab something and go without having to bear the expense). The rooms are very comfortable and well sized. We were on the highway side with could get noisy, but with the AC it was tolerable. I suspect the other side of the hotel is quieter, but it didn't both us enough to ask to move. We used all other offerings of the hotel including the pool (slighly cold for my 8 year old), fitness room and business center.
The only hitch I had was being changed twice ($400) and being told I was wrong and I was only changed once. I prepared through the Hampton website more than four weeks prior to my trip. I was greeted by a wonderful second shift crew when I arrived and gave my credit card to the front desk for incidentals (expected when you stay at a hotel). Three days after checkout I discovered I had been charged twice. When I called the hotel to ask for a refund, I spoke with Karen who basically told me it was my fault because I gave my credit card to the front desk when I checked in. I explained that I had prepaid more than four weeks before hand and she continued to argue with me. Finally, after requesting a manager review my account, she stated I was right and a credit would be issued. As someone who works in the service industry, you never blame the customer, even if they are wrong. I completely understand that the issue would need to be looked into, but I don't want to be blamed for something that was not my fault. Otherwise, we completely enjoyed our stay and will certainly be back to the Hampton for our next trip!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this review, May 27, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay! Also, thank you for the thumbs up as well for crediting us as one of the better places to stay when visiting the Stuart area! I am glad you were able to take advantage of all the amenities we offer and that overall you were very happy our level of service but am very sorry for the incident you encountered when calling to get a billing issue corrected. We strive to provide a wonderful experience and take great pride in our service and I am sorry we fell short with this. I am glad to hear that this one incident will not keep you from coming back and look forward to seeing you upon your return visit!
Thank you again for you time and hope you have a nice Memorial Day!
Jonathan Cameron – General Manager
Atlanta
Reviewed April 27, 2011

This is a great hotel and you should stay here, BUT the location is a little inconvenient. Actually it is within a mile or two of shops, restuarants, etc, BUT the hotel is located on a busy highway and you can only access the entrance from the south bound lane of the highway. This requires you to make several U turns just to get here or depart depending on which way you are going. And while it's near several shops food places, none are within walking distance. and you'd probably need to cross a 6 lane hwy. I'm not being critical of the hotel or its staff. The hotel is excellent. I have no complaints about the rooms, staff, value. it was a great stay. But the idiot who decided to put this great hotel here deserves to be criticized for it.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank kevster77
Hampton_Inn_Stuart17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North, responded to this review, May 3, 2011
I do sincerely appreciate the time you took to write a review about your recent stay. I am sorry for the nuisance the U-turns can cause but am very appreciative for the great feedback on our cleanliness and service you experienced! And while walking across the highway is not ideal situation to all, we do have some excellent choices for delivery, please reach out to the Front Desk for assistance. Again thank you for your feedback…we strive to exceed all of our guests expectations for cleanliness and overall service, and we love getting guest reviews to make sure we are living our mission!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stuart
Old Colorado Inn
#7 of 11 in Stuart
Vistana Beach Club
Vistana Beach Club
#1 of 1 in Hutchinson Island

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North? Share your experiences!