“Fun Atmosphere, good food & drink”

The Prawnbroker Grill
Ranked #28 of 291 Restaurants in Stuart
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Perfect for burgers and drinks. They have a full menu that looks good as well. My wife enjoyed a nice salad and then we shared an oversized desert. Nice outing.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Large menu selection; great service. They only take reservations for parties of 6 or more. Get there early as the place fills up quickly. Good kids menu too.

1  Thank audikos
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We entered , gave our name, got our buzzer..and sat...and sat.
Two ladies came from the bar and the hostess's sat them immediately, even though they never left their name, or had a buzzer. The hostess never called out names. Then more people were seated who just walked in. the hostess's were young and snooty.

We finally got seated, after the early bird was over, then were told they were out of the specials of the evening...My husband walked out!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Restaurant looks the same as it did when it probably opened in the 80's. Menu is also stuck in the 80's. Sometimes nostalgia is not positive. Average food and service with modern prices. Many better choices in the area.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I have dined here several times and have always enjoyed our dinners and the service has always been fine. My favorite dish is the seafood stuffed shrimp, which is wonderful. We have found the prices quite fair. The interior is very inviting and comfortable and the staff always very pleasant. Our last visit was Valentines Day and we were not disappointed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Misslinda68

Been to The Prawnbroker Grill? Share your experiences!